Fairy Law

"Messing with Fairy Tail, hurting My Lucy, that is the worst thing that you could have ever done!" I roared, my Magic whipping all around me.

"The only mistake I made was not killin' you sooner!" Gajeel shouted back at me. He shot forward. "Iron Dragon Hard Fist!" Gajeel launched his fist at me, but I only reached forward and grabbed it. I narrowed my glowing blue eyes at him, squeezing his hand so that cracks rushed up his arm, breaking his Scales.

"You're dead, Black Steel." I muttered. I brought my other hand back. "This is for everyone you've hurt. Black Dragon Iron Fist!" I punched Gajeel across the face, knocking him back. "For destroying my home! For causing the tears in Lucy's eyes!" The Walking Guild broke under my barrage of attacks. Eventually, Gajeel fell, moaning about how I wasn't going to defeat him.

"Yami!" I heard a voice calling. "Yami!" I looked up, seeing Lucy being held by Happy. I let out a breath of relief, the magical blue lines fading from my body.

"Lucy." I said happily. I reached my hand up and Happy lowered them both. Lucy took my hand as she was set on her own two feet. "You didn't get hurt in all that, did you?" I lifted one hand and gently brushed some strands of hair out of Lucy's eyes.

"No, I'm ok." Lucy assured.

"That's a relief. When we're done here, I'll take you to the Old Hag who lives in a tree."

"Huh? Old hag?"

"Don't worry." I chuckled. Lucy then looked around at all the devastation that surrounded us.

"What a mess." She commented. "Aw man, talk about overdoing it."

"Aye." Happy agreed. "That's Yami for you."

"I'll pluck out your wings, cat." I threatened. Happy whimpered a little. Suddenly, thunder started to rumble.

"What's that?" Lucy asked.

"That's Master Makarov." I said with a faint smile. "There's no way he'd stay down for long." Lightning continued to crash all around us, and I pulled Lucy into me to protect her as the Walking Gild shook before a massive magic circle appeared in the sky bearing the Fairy Tail logo. I turned Lucy's head toward me as the light of Fairy Law washed over us. We were completely ok. I pulled away from Lucy with a soft smile. I could hear Master Makarov making a statement to the Guild.

"We are victorious!" He declared. "But I had very little to do with it. This victory is yours my children!" Lucy grinned at me...and then without warning, gripped the back of my head and pulled me into a kiss.