The Fairy Tail

I raised an eyebrow at Natsu who was laying flat on the train floor. I crossed my arms as a conductor approached my pink-haired accomplice. "Um, Excuse me sir." The conductor said.

"Natsu! We made it to Hargeon!" Happy exclaimed. "Come on, get up!"

"Is he alright?"

"He's fine, this happens every time he rides." I sighed, "Stop being such a baby Natsu. You need to learn how to handle motion sickness."

"Never...I'm never riding a stupid train again." Natsu groaned before his cheeks puffed. Natsu moved so he was hanging out a window.

"If our information correct, then we should find that Salamander somewhere in this town." Happy announced as the two of us turned to Hargeon. "Let's go!" Happy and I got off the train. My eyes scanned the people around us.

"Just give me a second, would 'ya?" I turned as I heard the train engine start. "No!" Natsu cried as the train left the station. I let my head fall into my hand as the train faded into the distance.

"Uh, oh...there he goes..." Happy commented.

"Happy, go get him." I sighed, "I'll wait here for you." Happy caught up to the train and flew Natsu back to Hargeon. Natsu trudged along behind me as we walked through the streets of Hargeon. As Natsu paused to lean on a wall, I inspected my outfit in the window of a building beside us. I brushed the dirt off my black skirt and adjusted the collar of my black shirt. I made sure my white bowtie was secure, letting two little pieces under it fall down. My black tights had no holes in them and my black heels were strapped tightly to my feet. My blonde hair was pulled back out of my face with the black bow my father gave me when I was a child.

"Ugh, man. I wound up riding the train twice." Natsu complained when we continued to walk.

"Grow up, you're not on a train anymore." I scolded.

"You have gotta get over that motion sickness." Happy told us.

"'I'm so hungry I could eat my hand." Natsu added.

"You don't have money for food Natsu." I reminded him.

"Hey, Happy? Yami? This Salamander were looking for is gotta be Igneel right?"

"Aye!" Happy replied, "It has to be because the only Fire Dragon I ever heard of is Igneel."

"That's true."

"Then he can tell me where my father is." I stated, crossing my arms, "That selfish, ungrateful-" I was cut off by a scream.

"Salamander!" A girl cried.

"You're so dreamy!" Another shouted.

"It's so hot!" A third exclaimed. Natsu and Happy looked at each other.

"Salamander?!" The boys shouted. They started to run towards the girls. I scoffed and followed behind slowly.

"Well speak of the devil!" Natsu said. "Were in luck today guys!"

"Aye!" Happy cheered. Natsu was unable to get close to the person in the front, too kind to push away the girls. I rolled my eyes as I pushed my way through the crowd, ignoring the protests from the other females, Natsu behind me with Happy on his shoulder.

"Igneel!" I barked, shoving my way to the front. "Show yourself!"

"Igneel, it's me!" Natsu cried. When we got to the centre, all we saw was a man in a purple cape.

"Who the heck are you?" Natsu and I asked in unison.

"Who am I?" The man in the purple cape asked hysterically. "I am Salamander, surely you've heard of me before." I scoffed and started to walk away. "Hey! Wait a minute!" Soon Natsu and I were trampled by fangirls who were shouting about how cool Salamander was.