The Cursed Island

Early the next morning, I decided that I wanted to take a Job, so I went upstairs to check out the S-Class quests. I approached the board and my eyes widened. I sprinted down the stairs. "Master!" I called frantically. "One of the S-Clas Quests is gone! It's been ripped off the board!" Master Makarov spat out his drink as the Guild went silent.

"Say what?" Wakaba questioned. "One of the jobs from the second floor is missing?"

"But the jobs up there are S-Class Quests." Macao added. "Anyone know who took off with it."

"I was planning on taking one but I only made that decision this morning." I told them. "Erza's gone out to run errands, she told me yesterday, Mystogan took a regular request when he came in and Laxus is right there." I jabbed my thumb up at the brooding blonde on the second floor. "It had to have been stolen, whoever did it is as dumb as they can get."

"I know." Laxus drawled from the top floor. "A little blue cat flew up here and ripped it off the board."

"It was Happy?" Mira asked.

"He must have stolen it for Natsu and Lucy!" Wakaba realised. My heart stopped. Lucy? She was on that quest?

"That's crazy, what are they thinking!" Macao exclaimed.

"They've got some nerve taking on an S-Class Quest." Alzack commented.

"I don't know if I'd call it nerve, but it's definitely dumb." Bisca countered.

"That's a serious breach of the rules." Laxus stated. "Hey Gramps, a stunt like that'll get you kicked out of the Guild, am I right? Not that it matters. It's not like those three losers are gonna make it back alive from an S-Class Quest."

"If you knew who stole it then why the hell didn't you stop them?" I growled, storming up to Laxus, who lazed around in his chair.

"Oh, lighten up. All I saw was a blue cat flying off with a piece of paper in it's mouth, trying to act all sneaky. I had no idea it was Happy. Besides, Natsu's not cleared for S-Class. I never dreamed he'd break the rules." I glared harshly at him, almost snarling at him. "I haven't seen you ticked off about anything like this since we were kids..."

"This isn't good." Master Makarov muttered. "Well, which job was it?" I turned to look down at Master Makarov.

"They took the job to lift the curse on Galuna Island." I told him.

"What?!"

"Galuna Island?" Macao and Wakaba exclaimed.

'Are they insane!?" Laki demanded.

"They're even dumber than we thought!" Bisca and Alzack added.

"Laxus! Go and fetch them at once!" Master ordered.

"Yeah right." Laxus scoffed. "I got better things to do Gramps. And besides, everybody in Fairy Tail is supposed to be able to take care of themselves, right?"

"Fine then! Yami!" I turned to Master Makarov. "Go get them! Bring them back! By force if you have to!" I nodded.

"I'm coming with you." Gray stated.

"Fine." I spat at him, storming past him and out of the guild. "I just need to get Lucy back. Master! Put it down that if I don't come back I'm completing the mission, one less S-Class Quest in the world, the better. When Erza gets back send her our way because we're gonna need all the help we can get."