Dodger & hair slaid

Nicole pov

I was currently just driving around when I got a ft call from Chris. I smiled and picked it up, and propped my phone holder.

"Hi" I said smiling, while driving around.

"What you doing girl" he asked smiling at the camera.

"Oh you know, selling pussy in the corner for some spear change" I said and all you heard in the car is his laugh. I clanged at the phone to find him holding his bob, with a tear slipping out.

"Finna turn into squidward" I said and he smiled.

"Spare changeEeEeE, ma'am some spare change" he said mimicking squidward and I laughed.

"Nah seriously where you going?" He said with a chuckle and I smiled.

"Just driving around" I said smiling when dodger jumped on top of Chris and started licking his face.

"OmG dOdGeR" I said and Chris giggled.

"Wanna come over?" He said with a smirk and I smiled.

"Is dodger gonna be there?" I said and he sighed.

"Yes, you love dodger more then me sheesh" he said and dodger was just looking at him with his tail wagging.

"What took you so long to finally realize?" I said and he gasped.

"You a bitch" he said and I grinned.

"And proud" I replied and he laughed.

"Wow" he said and I giggled.

"Better start opening the door buddy" I said and he was getting up while talking.

"Buddy?" He said and I smiled.

"Fine, whore get the fuck up" I said and he grinned.

"Ah fuck you" he said and I smiled.

"When and where?" I said and he smirked.

"Don't play with me like that" he said, pressing the button and the gates automatically opened.

I drove in and parked the door and he closed the gates again. I hanged up and walked up to him.

He opened his arms smiling and I smiled running up to him, when he was about to hug me I ducked passed him and ran to dodger with my arms open. "Oh imma beat your ass" he said joking while closing the door.

Dodger immediately started barking excitedly and jumped on top of me and started giving me kisses, licking my whole face. I giggled petting him while he basically jumped from side to side giving me kisses.

"Hi" I said repeating as I sat up and pet him. Chris was just there, smiling at us. I got up and sat on the couch and dodger jumped on the couch and placed his head on my lap. I pet him and I saw him smirk at Chris.

"Aye hold on, did he just smirk at me" Chris said and laughed. He sat next to me and threw his arm behind me. "Come here dodger" he said and dodger didn't budge. "Dodger" he said patting his lap. He rose his head up and just stared at him for a minute.

He let out a small bark and laid his head back on my lap, with his little paws next to his head. "Take that whore" I said to him and he rolled his eyes at me. "Come dodger come to daddy" he said and dodger just barked at him and snuggled closer to me.

"He said no, accept it" I said cuddling him. "Dodger if you don't cuddle me, no more treats for you" Chris said and dodger sat up and was just staring at him.

 "Dodger if you don't cuddle me, no more treats for you" Chris said and dodger sat up and was just staring at him

I immediately started laughing as Chris was basically dying. "He is pissed" he said laughing and I smiled "come here baby" I said with my arms opened and dodger came to me and laid his head on my shoulder.

I slightly leaned back, hugging him as he laid on top of me. I smiled and looked at Chris. "Can we help you?" I said and he smiled. "You stole my dog" he said and I grin. "If you think about it, you did too, I am just... returning the favor" I said and he giggled.

"So what you doing today?" He asked leaning towards me a little bit. "I am doing box braids" I said and he nodded. "Can I come?" He said and I giggled. "Chris, it's almost four, I am probably gonna get out at 8 so, just letting you know" I said and he shrugged.

"I don't care, time flies when I am with you" he said and I smile. "Can I bring dodger?" I said and he chuckled like nodding. "Yay, let's go" I said and dodger got off and walked towards the door, wagging his tail up at me, with his tongue out.

Chris hands me his leash and I attached it to him. We ended up Taking Chris's car and he drove me to the hair salon. Good thing there was only like 2 girls getting their hair done, but ofc they are a lot of hair dresses.

The moment he walked in everyone was looking at him, giggling and blushing. He slightly smiled and sat in the corner with me. Dodger laying on the floor by our feet. He took out his phone as I took my hair out from my lose bun.

He started recording me. "Oh girl got inches, bald where" he started hyping me up and I turned waving my hair and he laughed. He posted it on his Instagram story and just watched as they washed my hair and styled my hair.

Many woman came up to him but he barley responded cuz he kept asking the hair stylist a thousand questions about my hair, how to style it and more about our culture, he seemed to be very interested.

Once they finished he took a picture of me but didn't post it.

He was just staring at me for a second before I waved my hand in front of him

He was just staring at me for a second before I waved my hand in front of him. He smiled and took his phone out again. "Stiff where?" He said and I shook my head side to side. "Whereeeee" I said and he laughed. "Stiff whereseeeeseseeeeee" he repeated and I started laughing while walking out the salon, dodger following behind after I payed.

We got in the car and he was just staring at me. "What?" I said with a laugh and he just smile and shrugged. "You look GOOD!" He said and I laughed. "Well shit thank you" I said and he started driving.