Chapter 34

Nicole pov 🤍

Chris has been gone for a couple weeks now and in a week is about to be Valentine's Day, which means I finally get to see him. I missed him so much but we talked almost every time he has the opportunity too.

Sometimes he would insist on not sleeping but I had to pressure him too. I don't want him to be tired because of me. I was currently doing some work at my laptop, I was still at his house when my phone rong a ft call, it was Chris.

"Hi baby" he spoke softly and I smiled. He softly smiled at me back while looking down at his phone. "Chris did you run into the mud again" I said joking and he makes a face like he has been caught.

"Don't worry about that" he said joking and I laughed. "Shouldn't you be doing some super heart stuff" I said as I set my phone to the side and typed in my computer.

"Lunch break" he said holding a juice box and I chuckled. He stopped and just looked at me as dodger came Next to me and climbed on the chair next to me. He smiled as I pet him.

"What is it boy" I said and he barked. "He wants attention" Chris said with a chuckle and I smiled. "You both are the same" I said and he glared at me.

"I have a little surprise for you who should be there right now" he said and I furrowed my brows at him with a slight chuckle as I Petted dodger. "What is it?" I said and he smiled.

"Andddddd now" and on cue the doorbell went off. I got up and walked towards the door, dodger following behind. I opened the door and saw the delivery man holding a large bucket of roses that even covered his whole face.

"Oop" I said trying to help him. We both placed it on the table and I smiled at him. "Thank you so much" I said and he smiled and nodded. "No problem ma'am" he said about to walk out but I stopped him.

"Uh wait wait" I said getting my purse, which was next to my laptop. I got 100 dollar bill and passed it to him. "Here" I said and he hesitated a bit. "That's a lot ma'am, plus you don't have too" he said and I kept insisting.

I heard Chris's chuckle on the phone and I shook my head. He finally accepted it and headed out. "Thank you again ma'am" he said and closed the door and went back in the delivery truck.

I squealed and smelled the roses. "Awe Chris, I wish I could hug you right now" I said grabbing the phone, looking down at him and he chuckled. "I wish I could hug you too love" he said and I heard someone yell in the background.

Chris quickly snapped his head at the director to find Sebastian running towards him while mackie chased him with a plastic bat.

"Aye wth" Chris said laughing as they ran in circles around him. Chris ran into his trailer and Seb ran into his, mackie still chasing him.

Chris closed his door and went to his room, locking it laughing. He propped the phone down as I was watching. He took off his shirt and I bit my lips watching. He looked at me with a chuckle, still shirtless.

"Like what you see" he said with a smirk and I grabbed my phone and took a screenshot. He lightly laughed and I smiled. "This is going on my special gallery" I said and he smirked. "You have a 'special' gallery" he said and I smirked back.

"I do now" I responded and he grinned. "Maybe I should have one too" he said and I grabbed my phone and opened his messages. "Well, here, start with that" I said sending him a picture of me in a bikini.

I heard him clear his throat and just staring at the picture, but I could see his face. "The way I wanna rip that bikini off..." he said trailing off when someone knocked on his door.

He quickly saved it and got out And went back to normal FaceTime. "Hey Chris, you are needed back on set" someone said and he politely smiled and told them he would be right there.

He turned his attention back to me and gently smiled. "Well baby I gotta go, I will talk to you soon alright" he said and I nodded, smiling. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I replied.

We both pretended to kiss the camera at the same time, including the 'muah' sound. I giggled and soon we ended the call. I sighed and looked at the flowers smiling. I looked down at dodger, who is patiently waiting for me to give him attention.

Once he notices me looking at him, his tail starts moving like crazy. "You wanna go for a walk boy?!" I said excitedly and he got so excited he started to jump and run around my chair.

I smiled and got up, changing into my shoes while dodger watched. "Get your leash boy" I said. He left and within seconds came with the leash in his mouth. I smiled and pet his head and attached the leash to his collar.

I grabbed the keys, a ball and a toy rope and my phone and headed out. Today was very peaceful, and dodger was really enjoying his walk. Every time I stopped he did too, and even be smiling.

I walked him to the dog park and started playing catch with him. I got the ball and moved it in front of his face, him looking at it. "You want the ball boy" I said excitedly and he barked. "Go get it" I said throwing it, not too far.

He ran after it and I smiled and took out my phone and recorded it. He came back, ball in his mouth. I ended the video and sent it to Chris. I had the uneasy feeling that I was being watched. But I looked around and the only thing around was probably like 4 dogs and their owners.

"Dodger, I love you, but I am creeped out" I said and he barked agreeing. We picked up his things and soon walked back to the house. I decided since he rolled so much in the mud that he needed a bath.

"Bath time baby" I said and he ran to the bathroom. I got the gloves and his soap. I gave him a bath and we joked around for a bit, him enjoying it. I dried him off and he ran too his bed and immediately knocked out.

I cleaned the house a bit, and watered the flowers, putting them in a pot. I decided to call my cousin, Ray. He knows about everything, and he is gay. And I support him 1000 percent. He is the only one out of my whole family who knows I am actually dating Chris.

"Hey there is my favorite cousin" Ray said and I giggled. "Hey Ray Ray" I said and he smiled. "How are you, I miss you" I said and I saw him walking around. "Ugh I miss you too, grandma still thinks you are here" he said and I laughed.

"Are you serious?" I said and he nodded. "Nicole get down hereeeee" he said mocking my grandma and we both laughed. "How is mr.hotdaddy" he said and I furrowed my brows at him.

"New nicknames each time?" I said and he chuckled. "He is fine, I get to visit him next week but me and Scott are planning on me going the night before and well we already got the tickets" I said and squealed.

"Wait aren't you too gonna be in the same city as me, do you wanna visit your favorite cousin" he said and I smiled. "Of course" I said, setting my phone down.

I took off my clothes but he couldn't see, wrapping my towel around myself. "Oh yessssssss" he said excitedly.

We talked for a bit more before we hung up and I took a shower, soon enough going to sleep.