Dang..

🤍Chris pov🤍

I was on my way to Nicole's house, for like the 5th time this week, and today I will be asking her to go to Disney world and met the rest of my family.

I feel bad for her. She moved here a couple months ago alone, far away from her family and hasn't seen them in years, she only has her friend Catherine and now me of course. So i want my family to also be her family.

I arrive and she opens the door for me. I walk inside and immediately walk to the kitchen and open her fridge. "If you are looking for food, it's in the microwave" she said and I chuckled and walked to the microwave and saw baby back ribs with fries and chicken. "Hang the fuck onnnnnn" I said excitedly as I was heating it up.

I heard her giggle from the living room. I grabbed the plate and sat next to her on the couch. She immediately laid her head on my lap and started watching tv as I ate and we sat in comfortable silence. I finished and laid the plate on the small coffee table and let out a burp.

"Ew" she said sitting up with a stink face. I hit one in her face and she smirked. She did it back and I laughed. "Ewg you guys are nasty" I heard Scott say as he walked in the living room. He jumped over the couch and sat next to us.

"So Nicole we have to ask" Scott said I smirked. She looked at me confused and hit me with a couch pillow. Scott laughed. After a while he finally said something. "So our family is going to Disney world" he said "and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us" I finished and she just blinked at us.

"Are you guys crazy?!" She said giggling as we both nodded. "I mean sure, let me know when so I could book a hotel" she said and I stopped her. "Yeah... I kinda already booked us a hotel and bought you your tickets..." I said and she made a sad face. "Facts if you said no we would have gotten to kidnap you" Scott said and all three of us started laughing.

"Chris no, let me pay you back" she said getting her purse when I held her hand. "No it's fine I got it" I said and she shook her head taking out her phone and going to crash app. I snatched her phone and stuffed it in my front pocket. "Hey!" She exclaimed and Scott smirked.

"Chris stop ok, I hate depending on someone else or other people. My mama taught me to always having my own back. Plus I feel so bad cuz people worked hard for that money and I don't wanna just waste it" she said and I just blanked at her, smiling slightly. It was silent when Scott finally spoke up.

"That's sweet Nicole but you know this knuckle head ain't finna listen" and she raised her eyebrow "touché" she said and they laughed. "I got up when I heard Scott and Nicole going back and forth. Scott was recording their little argument and they soon started laughing.

"Oh I am posting this" Scott said as I walked in the room. We continued to talk and soon we helped Nicole pack her bags because we were literally leaving in two days. Me and Scott where in the car when I finally decided to check my phone and Instagram when I saw what Scott posted.

I played play as he got in the car and immediately giggled.

~~~~
"Scott is not a weave" Nicole said pointing her finger at Scott as Scott made a face like 'mhm'
"Sure girl"
"It's not, it's natural Clip ins with my natural hair texture, it's still my hair" she said and at that moment that video cut off of the weave driving by the fan, and in the background all you heard was Scott's laugh.
~~~~
I immediately started laughing and liked the video, Scott joining me. Then I heard ringing in my pocket, it was Nicole's phone. I took it out to see it was her dad calling. I ran out the ran and just busted in to see Nicole lying on the floor while singing a song.

I poked her butt with my foot and she turned and looked at me with a weird look. "I kinda forgot to give you your phone back" I said and she giggle. "I almost forgot you had it" she said and I smiled. "Well I gtg but I will be back in 3 days to pick you up, and you better be ready, or else I will drag you out of bed" I said and she nodded smiling.

She got up and I helped her, hugging her goodbye, me soon walking out the door.

——
Sorry for the short chapter guys, I thought it was gonna be longer but I guess not😭