A small hint for my new book😏

So this is a lil sum I randomly got at 11pm and I wanted to show you guy

staying true to yourself is not something everyone can comprehend. not everything is fucking rainbows and color... sometimes everything around you seems better in black and white. happiness comes within being true to yourself.  its like lighting a Match, as you watch the sparks quickly completely engulf  the tiny stick wooden stick as its gracefully hold within your finger tips. as the red and orange and yellow danced with each other, letting up a tiny light within a dark... dark room, whom you never though could never be even reached by the light.

oh that tiny thing held so much power. light was always something viewed as power and strength, something you can always depend on to keep you warm and safe. the small flame was seem to be beauty, something so bright, only brought joy with it. but within that joy, people were so engulfed by its beauty they didn't see the small wooden stick being burned out in the process.

nothing good happens just to happen. as people only focus on the beauty of the flames, they didn't seem to notice that the wooden stick, that was keeping the flame together, was now burning out. it's at its last part. it couldn't hold that power anymore. it literally killed itself just to show off to people what such beautiful thing it can do. but was it really worth it?

was it worth it burning yourself out for just for a few seconds of flames... of fame, to be portraited such a beauty that you managed to damaged yourself within. as the flames reached the very end of the stick... the fire suddenly went out... all that beauty and power suddenly gone as fast as it was gained... that small fire within just turned into nothing but grey smoke that quickly filled the oh so dark room that you were oh so afraid of.

this is what you have feared the most, as your now slightly burnt fingertips drop down the now burned out and used matched, whom was once bright and beautiful with a red top dust, was now laying down on the floor, seemingly to be be useless and now worth less then half a cent, if it was even possible. as the grey smoke filled up the room, it expended unto everyone's lungs. those same people who watched your fire gracefully... or so you thought.

those are the same people who knew exactly what you were doing and what your total outcome was going to be. they saw you burning slowly, as you tried your best to seem the better you, the powerful you, the you that seemed to bring joy into this world, was now laying on the ground, lifeless, burned out, and used, just to be thrown out into the street and into the cruel world, to which it had to face with more cruel stuff, and I am not only talking the weather ladies and gentlemen.

flushed, kicked, blown, stepped on.. was everything that stick felt after being thrown out into the streets... suddenly turning into nothing but dust, whom was know taken back by mother nature, to be giving a change at something more meaning but less noticed, but the match was totally fine by that, because it quickly learned that you don't need the flames and the attention it brought, as long as you are at a place you are comfortable with, then you would be all set for your next journey.