Chapter 32

Make sure to read chapter 31 in case you missed it!~ Lulu 🦋

Nicole pov 🤍

Chris stayed up all night again working.... on breaking my back out. He went double the rounds he already does and I tapped out so many times, him not budging.

I woke up, he was still asleep. He is currently laying on top of me, his head laying on my bare chest. My fingers tangled in his hair. His shoulders covered the rest of my exposed chest while the blanket wrapped around us.

His arms around my waist. I was still hurt from what he told me, but I didn't want him to feel bad specially if he is leaving in a couple hours, so I just kept it in.

I heard him groan a bit and he started to move. I gently stroke his hair and he moved more up, hiding his face in the crook of my neck. I felt a small sigh on my neck and his breathing slowed down.

I reached out for my phone, trying my best to not wake him up. I got it and I just scrolled through my accounts for a few. I went onto my Instagram and I noticed I got more followers.

I checked my comments and people somehow found out who I was. Marvel fans are detectives. They somehow put together the fact that Chris follows me, and his sisters and Scott, which could mean nothing.

But they saw my earrings on one of my recent pictures and connected it to the one in the video when I unzipped the Dino head off.

Now his fans are coming at me, they are divided into two groups. Some are happy Chris is dating, some are calling him Jamal and the others are just being mean and racist.

I felt Chris move a bit and I started to play with his hair, to calm him back to sleep. I kept reading the comments, giggling at some of them. I gotta admit, his fan base is hilarious asf.

I went to the camera app and pressed record. When I was about to show Chris's face, he suddenly opened his eyes and screamed, making me scream as well. I dropped my phone, it was now pointing to the ceiling.

We both started laughing and he started to do his hehehehe laugh. "You are so mean" I said laughing. He started to kiss my whole face as an apology as I giggled. "I was trying to get a cute video of you sleeping and you scared the fuck out of me" I said and he leans up a bit.

"Tell you what, give me My kiss first and then you can get your video or picture" he said leaning down to kiss me but I moved and he kept following my lips.

"Nicole" he said in a joking growl, holding my chin gently and I just laughed at him and he smiled at me. I put my hand behind his head and brought him down and give him a sweet kiss.

I then realized I was still recording so I popped in the frame and stopped it. "Send me that video" he said chuckling and I gave him a side eye and sent it to him.

"So miss Ortiz, how would you like spending some time with me, like going to the mall or some shit" he said and I giggled. "As much as I like that, I am sore and I think you should spend it with your family" I said playing with his hair.

He was supporting himself with his elbow, head in his hand, looking down at me. He just looked down at me, thinking. "You are coming with me too" he said, hope in his eyes. "Ofc if you want me there, then I am there always and forever" I said and he smiled.

He leaned down and kissed me passionately. He was about to get on top of me. "Not so fast mister" I said breaking the kiss. "I gotta get up and shower and brush my teeth and do my skin care so please move" I said jokingly pushing him.

He just laid on his side, looking at me as I put on his shirt. "Imma get you back for that" he said throwing a pillow at me and I smiled and shook my head. Keep in mind, I don't have anything underneath this shirt.

I brushed my teeth and started to do my skin care routine. When I bent down to wash the face wash off, I heard Chris come in the bathroom. I felt him smack my ass and I squealed but continued to wash it off.

I felt him bending my back a bit more and before you knew it he was placing all his inches inside of me. I gripped the zinc and whined a bit. "Chris" I squealed and I heard him chuckle.

He grabbed my hips and started pounding into me. I was a screaming hot mess. I was already sore but I knew after this I won't be able to walk properly. He grabbed both my hands, and speeded up. "Fuck fuck fuck" I said repeatedly.

He let go of my hands and put his hand around my neck, bringing me up slightly. I held onto his arm and threw my head back, moaning. Chris kept his speed, looking at himself in the mirror as he kissed my neck.

He placed his whole dick in, making me lose it. "Wait Chris" I said moaning so loud, I am pretty sure someone outside heard us. I reached and put my hand on his abs, just for him to take it and bend me over the zinc again.

He placed his other hand on my stomach, while he held my hand. He bent down on top of me and started to nibble on my ear, I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment.

He started to go harder, making me scream a moan at the mirror. "Baby" I whine. "Give it all to me" he said next to my ear and I released. I thought he was gonna slow down but he ended up speeding more. My eyes rolled back, my mouth opened, not saying anything.

"Who's pussy is this?" He asked outta nowhere. "Yours" I said in a moan. "That's all mine" He said, coming out as a moan. "All yours daddy" I whined. "You are just as wet for me, as I am as hard for you" he said and I nodded, biting my lips.

"Are you going to let daddy nut in his pussy?" He said and I smirked. "Go ahead baby" I moan and arched my back more. He smirked and he speed up. The bathroom filled with both our grunts and moans as he came close to his climax.

He finally reached it. Then I heard and saw something that's music to my ear. I looked up to the mirror, he had his head thrown back, his mouth slightly opened. "Nicole" he moaned as his hips jerked powerfully forward, releasing.

He grunted as I let out small moans. Both of our juices running down his leg, as he slowly thrusts in and out, expanding our climax.

He slowly took himself out and smirked at me through the mirror. "Go shower, What is taking so long" he said with a grin walking out. I turned and threw an unopened soap box at him, him running out the way....