Home

🤍 Nicole's pov 🤍

I was currently laying down on the bed, using my phone when Chris came out the shower already changed into his shorts. I was wearing a sports bra and boy shorts when Chris came to the edge of the bed.

He stood in front of me and grabbed my thigh and pulled me towards him, my core pressed against his growing bulge. His hand roamed to the curve of my hips and stayed there.

"So you gonna throw me in the pool like that?" He asked with a grin and I smiled innocently. He bummed and nodded his head before walking off to the door and locking it, even double checking.

He then walked in the door and locked the room door, all 3 locks. He closed the windows while I was just watching him, smirking. He rolled the shades down even tho it's dark out lol, and closed the curtains.

He turned on the tv and the room lights off and only kept the tv and one lamp on. He stood in front of me again and leaned down and kissed me, making himself comfortable in between my legs.

"You know, my original plans where to drown" he said after we broke the kiss and I gave him a concern look. "Are you?" I said holding his shoulder and he laughed.

"Nani I am not talking about the pool..." he said, looking at me dead in the eyes, I just smiled and giggled. "I mean be my guest" I said and he smiled.

He stood up and rubbed his hands together before going on his knees and taking my boy shorts off and just stood there, staring at my naked, wet area.

"Take off your bra while I am at it" he said and I did as I was told. The moment I took it off I felt his lips suck on my core. I let out a loud ass moan as he ate me out...

You know how the story went on afterwards...
~~~
"It's a good thing I set the tv volume high" he said with a chuckle as he took off his condom.

I was currently in the shower and giggled as I heard him throw it away. It was a glass door so I saw him through the fog. The door slid open and in he entered and he smacked my butt.

I squealed and he turned me around and cupped my butt as he pulled me closer and kissed me. I giggled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He broke the kiss but his lips kept brushing against mine. "Did you enjoyed the rides" he said and I immediately smirked. "Yup" I said popping the p. "And you Wanna know which one was my favorite?" I said and he bummed and nodded.

"You" I said with a smirk and he smirked even more. He wiggled his shoulders a bit making me laugh. "So Nicole... i been wanting to talk to you about something" he said and I nodded for him to continue.

"When we get back home, I wanna take you a real date you know?" He asked and I nodded with a smile. "So where you wanna go?" He asked and I smiled.

"We can have a home cook meal date you know, some peace and quiet and most importantly, privacy" I said and he smiled.

"God I knew I picked the right one" Chris said and kissed me again. Time passed and we both showered and changed, because we were heading back to the airport at 3, we just changed into our regular clothes.

It was currently 12pm and Chris lay down and I crawled on top of him and put my head on his chest. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me, making me feel secure.

I felt him kiss my forehead and I smiled up at him and hid my face on his neck. Lord he smells so good, it made me melt into him. He interlocked our legs together while he just held me.

I don't remember when I fell asleep cause next thing you know Chris is waking me up with a bunch of soft kisses. I groaned and hid my face in his neck.

He slowly turned us around so he was now laying on top of me. "Nini" he said in a whisper. He then kissed me and kept whispering those words while kissing me.

I slowly opened my eyes and gave him a grumpy look. He then let out a small laugh, making me slightly smile. "Come on we gotta go, they are waiting for us" he said in a whisper and I nodded and started stretching.

"Come on sleepy head" he said standing up, offering me his hand, which I gladly took. He then spin me around which caused me to let out a giggle.

He then dipped me like we are dancing, me letting out a small squeal then he kissed me. He then stood me up and kissed me one more time before grabbing our bags and heading out the room.

I double checked to see if we were missing anything and we didn't so I went out to met him. "Ready?" He asked looking at me and I just nodded.

I grabbed my suit case from him and he offered me his hand, I smiled and interlocked out hands and fingers together.

We met up with everyone and drove to the airport and soon we boarded our flight. During the whole time, Chris was being mad clingy which was cute. He always wanted a small kiss or a hug or wanted to hold my hand or play with my fingers while holding my hand.

We were currently sitting at the gate, waiting to be called on board when Chris randomly turned to me and just looked at him. I finally noticed him and looked at him. "What?" I said with a chuckle.

He didn't even say anything, just leaned forward and gave me a small kiss in which I gladly returned. He pulled away and I noticed he had a bit of chapstick all over the corner of his lip.

I reached out and gently wiped it, while he was just looking at me, with a slight smile, slightly leaning towards my touch. Lisa noticed this and took a picture. She was saying awe to herself which made me giggle.

He then layed his head on my shoulder and I placed my hand on his cheek, to keep him steady. We soon boarded the plane and before you knew it, we were already in the car heading to Chris's home.

We decided that I stayed there for a week, since I already got close and Chris refuses to let me go. I also wanted to see dodger, I haven't seen him in so long so I just wanna cuddle with him and Chris.

We came him the house and Chris let out a loud sigh, clearly tired. We walked to the room and let the suit cases by the door. I took his hand and lead him to bed.

I sat him down and took off his jacket for him, his eyes are almost closed. I took off his shoes and then shirt. He just layed back and I took off his pants, he hates sleeping with jeans on.

"Come on big guy" I said struggling to get him up until he finally helped and stood up. I lead him to his side and layed him down.

I snuggled him with the blankets and kissed his forehead. "Imma go get dodger ok?" I said and he nodded with his eyes closed. I kissed him softly and he returned it.

He snuggled his pillow while I walked out and I went to pick up dodger from where Chris has dropped him off. The moment he saw me he got excited. I thanked the person and took dodger back to Chris's.

I walked in the house and he immediately went to Chris's room. I locked the doors and the gates and went to his room also, taking off my clothes.

Dodger was just sitting there, waiting for me. I closed the room door and climbed up next to Chris. The moment I wrapped myself around the blankets he snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer, spooning me.

He held me so close, and dodger came up to me and layed next to me, me also spooning dodger. He lay next head on the pillow and soon enough, all three of us fell asleep, cuddling and spooning each other, radiating of each other's heat.