Mouse ears

Nicole's pov

We were currently waiting for the bus, there was so many people talking at the same time I didn't know who was who. I was currently looking around when someone came up from behind me and scared the fuck out of me.

I screamed and he started laughing. I knew that laugh. "Chris you little shit" I said playfully smacking his chest. He hugged me as an apology and i playfully rolled my eyes and laid my head on his chest.

He let go of me and I looked up at him and took his hat. "I am holding this hostage until I get my mouse ears" I said and he nodded grinning. "If I get you mouse ears, than you buy me a slushy" he said and I squinted at him but than agreed.

"If I steal it don't cry" I said crossing my arms. "How about you get me an extra large one and we could share" he said shrugging. "Sure why not, just don't eat onions before hand" I said with nose crunch.

We kept talking for a while, not even noticing that Scott and Monroe where staring at us with the biggest grin. "Well well well" Scott said walking up to us. "Mr. Evans, Mrs. Ortiz" Monroe said with a smirk and we looked at them confused.

"Can I talk to you?" Scott said snatching Chris from me. Monroe stood in front of me with a smile. "Ok girl I see you" she said with a smile and I giggled. "What?" I said with a chuckle.

"You like Chris" she said with a whisper. "Girl-" I said and she and I laughed. "No- no, plus besides he probably doesn't like me so, I am like his little sister" I said and she hummed.

"Stop lying to yourself, heck I just met Chris but I know that he likes you." Monroe said before they came back. "Bus is here" Chris said offering me his hand I took it.

Monroe raised her hand smiling as I took it. Everyone loaded into the bus and I sat next to Chris when Stella came up to me. She put her ups for me to sit her on my lap.

I smiled and picked her up and sat her on my lap. Chris put his arm around my shoulder when Scott whispered something to Chris, making him try and hit Scott.

"Aht!" Lisa said calming down Chris and Scott causing me and Stella laugh. The whole bus ride, Chris, Stella and I started playing games, I still had his hat on. Like a SnapBack.

Stella kissed my cheek and I saw Chris smile. "What about me?" Chris said and I giggled. She leaned forward before she sneezed on him causing him to laugh.

"I am sorry uncle Chris" she said and Chris smiled. "Awe it's ok sweetie" he said and she smile. Once the bus stopped she hop off my lap and ran to her mom. "Wassup sneeze face" I said and he gave me a really look.

I kissed his cheek and he smiled. "You didn't get it so I gave you the kiss" I said and I might have been tripping but I thought I saw him blush. "Wait! Don't blink you have an eyelash!" I said and he stopped and leaned my way.

I picked the fallen eyelash from his eyes and he opened them again. "Make a wish" I said and he chuckled. "What?" He said and I looked at Him. "Blow the eyelash and make a wish!" I said and he smiled and blew it and made a wish.

After a while we finally arrived at the park and we decided to do this, Scott, Monroe, Chris and I one group and the others would form two more groups.

Chris was carrying the bag pack where our stuff was, bikinis, extra food, his trunks in case we wanted to swim and during this in weather we do. We got in a few rides and where calling around when I saw the store.

There was mouse ears that light up along with blue ones. I guess Chris saw them because he disappeared and came back with matching ones. Scott and Monroe hand matching Donald and daisy ones.

He took off his hat off my head and placed it on his bag, he then placed the mouse ears on my head. He already had his own on. He fixed it a bit and a smile came in his face. "Perfect.." he whispered and I smiled.

"Ikr this ears are cute" I said taking out my phone. "I wasn't talking about the ears" I heard him say when Scott came in. "Um guys, me and Monroe we will back soon, we will meat you for the fire works?" He said and I smiled nodding.

The rest of the day we spend going on different rides. We didn't end up going to the pool cuz it was filled. I was getting tired and he noticed. He handed me the back pack and told me to hop on his back.

He came back just in time for the fire works and he set me down and took the back pack from me. "Thank you" I smiled up at him and he smiled back. I turned around and faced the castle.

I felt him wrapped his hands around my waist and I let him and leaned back against him. We watched the firework show and I noticed Lise and Scott and Monroe whispering to each other, looking our way.

Some time later we got back to the hotel and the moment we got there I knocked out on the bed.

Chris's pov

I just stood there in the door, looking at her. God this woman stole my heart completely. I was gonna ask her out like 5 times but I chickened out and most of time we got interrupted.

I laid down next to her and also fell asleep. We both randomly woke up at 2 am for no reason and just laid there talking. "Hey you wanna do something crazy?" I asked and she looked at me with a confused look.

"Wanna go out and walk around?" I asked and she smiled. "Sure why not" she said and stole my hoodie. I watched as she put it on with a smile.

We walked outside and just watched the light and the few cars passing by. "Wait Nicole" I said stopping and she stopped in front of me.

She hummed and locked eyes with me. "I know this might sound like it came out of nowhere and if you say no I totally understand and I would love to continue with our friendship but I can't keep hiding this no more"

She looked at me with a slight smile on her face. "What are you trying to say evans, that you like me and this pussy" she said joking and I laughed.

"I mean I wasn't gonna word it like that but yeah" I said laughing and she laughed too.

"Then what you gonna do about it, stand there like an idiot or kiss me, you got ten seconds pick wisely" she said and I immediately grasped her waist and brought her in.

I leaned down slightly and within seconds, our lips met, moving perfectly in sync.