Official

Chris pov 🤍

Nicole and I just finished our dinner and we were just talking about anything and everything. She was telling me a story when I just zoomed out.

All I could think was her smile, the way her curls would flow effortlessly across her face. Her smile, gosh her smile. Her laugh, her giggles.

Her lips, her eyes, those eyes that stare into my soul. Her beautiful skin that shines effortlessly everywhere she goes. Her goofy personality. Her passion for things she really loves and cares for.

Her touch, her soothing voice that always seems to calm me down and bring me back to life. And most importantly the way she cares about me and others, not judging them for who they are or what or whom they chose to love.

She finished her sentence and just smiled up at me. "What?" She said with a giggle "why you looking at me like that?" She said and I smiled at her. "Cause, you are beautiful and smart and just all around the most amazing woman" I said and she looked down shyly.

"Look, Nicole, I already told you how much I like you but I never got the chance to ask you out and now the moment has presented.."

"So what do you say, you wanna be the famous Chris Evans girlfriend?" I said and she looked back up and me and smiled with her lips closed. "No" she said and my face dropped.

"What?" I said with a chuckle and she held my chin. "I don't wanna be the famous actor Chris Evans girlfriend, no, I wanna be that Boston obsessed guy who saved me from the bar that night..." she started and I slightly smiled, just admiring her.

"I wanna be the girlfriend of the dog loving, mamas boy, patriots loving, food addict, aggressive political man, big fluffy teddy bear with an even bigger heart and beautiful smile with a beautiful soul, regular old Chris Evans, whom no matter how tired of busy he is, he is always makes time for me and most importantly his family, girlfriend" she said and I just kissed her.

I knew she would be perfect for me, I just knew. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer and she did the same, her arms around my neck.

I heard a small awe and I pulled away and looked up to find Scott and ma standing there in awe. Scott had his hand on his chest with a soft look and my mom was wiping a tear from the corner of her eye.

I smiled at them, I am happy, I truly am. Nicole turned around and also smiled at them. "Awe look at how cute they look" Scott awed and waved us off and kept walking to the kitchen in awe. "I can't stand this cuteness" he said and I chuckled.

My mom walked up to us and hugged Nicole. "I knew you would be perfect for my boy dear, you are the sweetest, thank you for bringing happiness back in his life" she said holding Nicole's cheek and Nicole placed her hand on top of my moms and smiled at her.

"Well you guys made me feel so welcomed and love, so how could I not" she replied and I hugged her from the back and rested my chin on her shoulder.

She held my hands a bit and my mom smiled at us. "Well, imma leave y'all too it now, don't be out here so late, I don't want y'all to get sick." She said and kissed our cheeks and went back inside.

I turned Nicole around in my arms and she smiled at me. "Well, it's official, you won't get rid of me that easily" I said and she giggled.

"What? I could neverrrrr" she said with a chuckled and I smiled and kissed her one more time. "So, girlfriend you ready for the last surprise?" I asked and she groaned.

"Chrisssss I told you to stop wasting money ok, I am ok with just us outside" she said and I chuckled a bit. "Well I am pretty sure you will love this one, come on" I said and stood behind her.

"But for this one, I need you to have your eyes close" I said and she looked around confused. "Chrissss" she said once mg hands covered her eyes. "What if I fall"

"Don't worry baby I got you" I said and we started walking inside the house. We passed Scott and my mom whom were just watching with a smile.

"Step at a time" I said leading her to the roof. We soon got there. "Ok are you ready?" I said and she nodded. I slowly removed my hands and in front of us was a microscope with blankets, a bean bag seat and a big ass book whom is about stars.

She slightly gasped and turned to me and squealed. She hugged me tightly, me returning the offer. She took my hand and led me there.

"I love it" she said getting close to the microscope and looking into the stars. "Wait woahhhhhhh I see the moon" she said excitedly and I just watched how happy she was over the simple things.

Scott brought us snacks and one big fluffy blanket, sense it was starting to get windy up here. "Thanks bro" I said as Nicole kept looking around. I took my iPad from him and he went back and closed the door.

I sat down at the chair and she sat on my lap. She leaned against me and I wrapped my arms around her and she threw the blanket over us. She placed the tablet where we could see it and played a movie.

During the movie I started to gently rub her lower stomach. She snuggled closer to me, she laid her head on my right shoulder.

She started tracing my jawline and I looked down at her and smiled slightly. I leaned down and kissed her. The kiss ofc got heated. I guess we both had the same idea because when I was about to brush my tongue against her lips asking for permission, I was greeted by her on.

She grabbed my jaw and leaned her back against my shoulder, bringing me closer. We somehow controlled ourselves and our kiss cooled down, we were in the same position tho. I pulled away and just smiled down at her.

Scott's pov 🤍

I walked back to the roof to tell them it's time to go inside, not only is it dangerous for them to be out but it was about to rain soon. I stopped on my track when I saw them, they are so cute wtf!

Chris was just looking down at her, looking like a goof who is completely lost in love. She reached up and moved something from his face. I couldn't tell what they said but they both started laughing.

I cleared my throat and they both turned and looked at me. "Well love birds, it's about to rain and unless you wanna be hurt or mug then you better get inside" I said and they chuckled.

I helped them pack and we all walked back to the house.

We talked with me mom for a while, just the four of us in the living room chilling and talking. We ended up matching a movie and Nicole fell asleep on Chris lap, all curled up like a little kitty.

Soon enough, my mom told Chris to go home before it gets too late and the weather gets worse, he did as told.

I kissed my mom Goodnight and went to bed.

Chris pov 🤍

I pulled up to my house and Nicole was knocked out. I got her out the car and carried her inside the house. I walked in my room and laid her down gently. I took off her shoe, and pants and shirt and changed her into one of shirts, she loves that.

I went to change and laid next to her and pulled her into my arms and soon enough, I fell asleep.