Chapter 37

Bro why do y'all want Nicole to be pregnant so bad?😭.
Also I would like to apologize for all the grammar mistakes and shit. I will also apologize cuz some of you have brought to my intention that at the top I accidentally put "y/n" instead of Nicole, so if that happens again just know I am talking about Nicole, I keep forgetting that it's Nicole not you know y/n.

So yeah, enjoy the story and please chill on Nicole being prego, we not there... YET😏.

Chris's pov 🦋

We arrived back at my trailer and Nicole was drunk asf. She was so gone that it made the moon look like it's next to me. She was giggling this whole time. I was currently carrying her bridal style when I walked in Sebastian and Anthony where casually watching tv.

"What the-" I said with a chuckle and they looked up and laughed at Nicole, who was just squinting at them. "You guys lOok Really FamIliar" she said like a slur and they laughed even more.

I set her down but kept her steady by holding her by her waist. She turned and looked up at me. "You are really hot" she said amused and looked at Sebastian "isn't he your boyfriend?" She said more amused and we all lost it.

She looked at everyone confused because she was asking a general question in her mind. "No but like seriously, that's your boyfriend kiss him" she told Sebastian and all of our eyes widen.

"Nicole... Chris is YOUR boyfriend" Anthony said with a slight laugh. She did a slight gasp "really?" She said and looked down at my hands whom was currently resting on her waist.

We all laughed again and she giggled. "That explains why I feel extremely attracted to you" she said and turned and pointed at my chest. She went on her top toes and whispered in my ear "can we fuck I am horny" she said and my eyebrows lifted..

"Y'all two talking shit?" Anthony said causing her and Sebastian to giggle. "Actually no" she said turning to them. "You two need to leave" she said pointing at them.

"But, my show is on and Chris is the only one who didn't fuck up his tv" Anthony defended "yeah!" Sebastian added. "Well I wanna fuck him, and unless you wanna hear that be my guest" she said and I held my laugh.

Anthony and Sebastian both looked at each other then stood up and started walking towards us. "I hate you" Anthony said and Nicole stuck out her middle finger and so did him.

Sebastian gently kicked Anthony and Anthony gave Sebastian a dirty look. The moment they got out she locked the door and before I could even say anything, she launched herself like a lion towards me.

"Mmm" I moaned against the kiss once she crashed her lips with mine. She wrapped her arm around my neck and the other held my chin and cheek, while my arms wrapped around her waist.

She broke the kiss slightly, our lips brushing against each other. "Please fuck me" she whine, with a little moan. "As much-" I said but she pecked my lips. "As I wanted to right now" I said gripping her ass, causing her to moan.

"You are drunk" I said and she whined. "But chrisssssss" she said and slid her hand down my boxers and held my dick. "I really want to" she whispered, our lips still brushing each other.

She started stroking it and a soft moan escaped my lips. A smirk formed on her lips as she moved her hand faster and I threw my head back a bit. "Come on" she said and bit my button lip.