Chapter 56

Chris's pov 💕

Nicole and I walked in Francis's party holding each other's hand, as we greeted everyone. Nicole turned and looked for Scott, giving me some chance to talk to Francis. Little does Nicole know I have a surprise for her.

Nicole's pov 🤍

What Chris doesn't know that I have a surprise for him. It's ether gonna end up me being in all fours, being pounded into, or being cuddled all night with lots of kisses, or both. Ether way it's a win-win-win for both of us.

we been here for a while, Chris family is here, mine is here, Francis friends and "special" lady friend Ryan.  I have a feeling it's gonna be my sister in law, cuz by the way they flirt, I am surprised they ain't making out as we speak.

Everyone was being mad sus but I didn't even bother asking because they always act like that. The adults where outside with the children as our friend group sat in a circle, we about to ask questions and if it applies to you, you take a shot.

I honestly didn't feel like drinking tonight, knowing I will wake up with a terrible, terrible hang over and I had to work tomorrow, so I stayed with strawberry drink. Chris sat next to me and Sebastian to the side, basically making a sandwich, with me in the middle.

I was just chilling there, waiting for Anthony to bring the drinks, when both Chris and Sebastian leaned in my ear and whispered "easy dark chocolate, I wouldn't want you to melt" at the same time. I flinched and furrowed my brows at them.

They both did Chris's signature laugh, holding their boobs and all, when they high five each other. "I hate you both" I said giggling, about to go sit with Scott, when Chris grabbed my hips and sat me down on his lap.

"You ain't going nowhere" he whispered and I turned and looked at him, to find him smirking at me. "If y'all gonna fuck just say that" Anthony said holding the drinks, making us all laugh. "Haha, very funny" I said sarcastically, but knowing Chris, it's probably gonna end up like that anyways.

Everyone sat down, making a small circle, as Chris's hand was rested on my stomach, gently rubbing it as I leaned against his chest. Anthony served everyone, giving me the juice. "You don't want any?" Chris gently spoke to me and I shook my head no, him gently nodding in agreement.

"Ok, who gets to ask the first question" Monroe said. "Uh me, duh" Anthony said, setting the bottles down. "Ok everyone, take a shot if you always cum first" Anthony said straight off the bat, making half the circle break their neck.

"Damn" Sebastian said laughing, as I seem to be the only one who takes a shot. Everyone's attention turned to me as Chris had a big satisfied smirked on their face. "Damn Chris" Anthony said dabbing him up, as I playfully rolled my eyes.

"What's your secret" Scott said, crossing his legs. "Lady's always come first" Chris said smirking, making Francis choke on air. "Come again?" He said, making Sebastian giggle.

"That's what she said" he said under his breath, thinking we didn't hear him but we did. "Have you ever been so loud in a hotel room that they had to call you?" Scott said, glaring at me.

"Let me explain-" I said before taking a shot, Sebastian took one, Chris took one, Monroe, Francis and Anthony. We all turned to Ryan, and Scott who seem to not take one.