Argument

Nicole pov's 🦋

Chris keeps working like always, he barley even sleeps now, he is up all night and then sleeps for just the days. His attitude has gotten worse, sometimes I would speak and he wouldn't reply or wouldn't listen.

It's currently 1:49am almost 2 in the morning and Chris wasn't in the room, like always. I love seeing him work but there is a limit to how much your body can take. I woke up and felt the warmth of dodger but no Chris.

If it was up to Chris he would keep getting only 3 hours of sleep a day. I got out of bed and walked to his office. Like I guessed it, the light was on. I softly knocked on the door and opened it slowly to find Chris rubbing his eyes, lights on, his script in his hands.

He landed a new project and they would be leaving 2 days, taking Chris for 2-3 months away, so I also wanted to spend time with him, even if that means just sleeping. He looked up at me and down at his script without saying a word.

I sighed and walked in, closing the door. "Chris" I said in a whisper and he sighed. "What is it Nicole" he said placing down his script on the table. "Come back to bed, it's about to be 2am" I said and he scoffed a chuckle.

"Congratulations you can tell time" he said holding his script again and I just stood there. I don't know what has gotten into him, but thats not the Chris I knew. "Chris I am serious" I said walking to the right side of his desk, his chair turning to face me.

"So I am" was all he said. I looked down at him, he had bags under his eyes, rosy nose, red eyes, he was obviously tired. "Chris get back to bed" i said more serious and he dropped his script on the desk and rubbed his forehead.

"Nicole I can't just drop everything to go to fucking bed with you" he said he tone serious and agitated. "All I am saying is to go to bed and-" I couldn't even finished my sentence cuz he interrupted me. "I will go to bed when ever the fuck I wanna go to bed" he said and I scoffed.

"Wassup with your attitude lately, I am just trying to help you" I said crossing my arms. "You can help me by leaving me fucking alone for once" he said standing up. "What the fuck did I do for you to be talking to me like that" I said.

"Annoying me, Chris do this, Chris do that, don't do that. I am not a child Nicole! Don't you work or something? Friends? Heck go bother Scott!" he said and I just stood there, looking up at him.

"I am just trying to help you!" I responded back, my tone normal. "Well you are not!" He said, his voice almost yelling. "Then tell me how do I help?" I said and he looked at me dead in the eyes.

"Leave. Walk out that door and leave me alone like I have been asking. I don't wanna hear your voice pounding on my ear.all.the.damn.time" he said and I just looked at him in disbelief.

What he said did hurt me, a lot actually. I just wanted him and his health to be good. I just wanted him to start eating again, sleeping, relax for a minute and just enjoy one day at least.

"Chris I know you didn't mean that, I know you are just tired-" I said but once more got cut off. "No I meant every word" he said in a serious tone. "Chris" I said in a whisper. He groaned and gripped my wrist so tightly that it was hurting me.

He started to walk me out his office while I tried to take his hand away. We stood by the door frame and he forcefully put me in the hallway. I just stood there, looking at him, holding my wrist.

He looked at me then slammed the door shot, startling me. I looked down at the door knob then I heard a click. He locked the door. I tear rolled down my cheek as I looked down at my wrist whom somehow turned red and it's turning a bit purple, like it's gonna bruise.

I quickly wiped my tear away and walked to the room and got my luggage. I locked the room door and I just left my tears and sobs come out while I packed. I guess my crying woke up dodger cuz next thing you know I feel him licking my tears away.

I heard him whine at my sobs and I pet his head one last time and gave him a kiss. "Goodbye dodger, I love you" I said and he barked at me. I smiled down at him and kissed him one more time because I grabbed my luggage and my keys.

I was about about to step out when I realized, Chris has a set of my keys. I went to his side of the drawer and took my keys out his keychain and I returned his. I took my stuff and walked out into the hallway.

Dodger following me, barking, as if he is telling me to please not leave. "Dodger shush baby" I said sniffing and I made it to the front door. I walked outside and pushed dodger back in gently, since he was so determined to go outside with me.

I closed the door and all I could hear was muffed barks. I rushed and got in my car, knowing if Chris knew he would try and stop me, or worse keep hurting my feelings.

I got in the car and drove off, I looked back just in time to see the living room lights flick on...

Chris pov 🦋

I finally put my script down, letting out a sigh. I thought about the things I just said to Nicole. Maybe she's right and I am just over reacting. As I was about to stretch I heard dodgers barking throughout the whole house.

I got up and checked to find him at the front door, barking at it. He looked at me and gently grabbed my pants with his teeth, pulling me to the front door. "Dodger what are you doing" I said looking down at him.

He just barked at me and put his paws at the door and barked, scratching it. "What?" I said confused and he went to his cage and came back, with a toy Nicole bought him.

I took it from his mouth and looked at it confused then back at him. That's when it clicked. "Oh fuck, no!" I said running to the room, once I got there I turned on the light, to find her bags gone.

I checked the closet and her section was empty. I rushed to my drawer and got my keys, they felt lighter, I looked down to find she also took the ones she gave me.

I rushed to the living room and turned on the lights. I was looking for her car but I couldn't find it. I started to panic, my breathing was becoming heavier. "FUCK! Dodger why do I have to fuck everything up!" I said leaning against the wall, sliding down.

You guessed it, I had an anxiety attack. I heard nails against the floor and I looked up to find dodger holding my medicine bottle in between his teeth, and he dropped it on my lap, panting at me, with his tongue out...

To be continued...

Sorry guys if it was ass but I tried 😭