Chapter 59

Hey guys! Let me just apologize for not posting in a while, I was just overwhelmed and overloaded with a lot of stuff like still recovering from my injury just I found out will take 6 months to fully heal, but on the bright side I walk for more time now :)
Anyways brought about my problems and here is the story

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH ON 100k READS, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH🤍

Nicole's pov🤍

Chris and I arrived at the restaurant we were supposed to meet Francis and Ryan. Chris gave our reservation for us and the waiter led us to our table, which Ryan and Francis where already sitting there and talking.

They were so cute together, I have to admit that. The closer we got, the most I heard their conversation. "Girl don't lie to me you know you eat ass" Francis said sipping his drink. "I don't eat ass!" Ryan replied making me and Chris giggle.

"But I promise you once you see this deliciously, plump, ass that moves like water then you might wanna take a dip, better yet drown" he replied and Chris started laughing so loud that everyone just stared at us as I covered my mouth.

Francis started to sip his drink like he just spilled some tea while Ryan shook her head while keeping it down, hiding a smile. "Welcome welcome" Francis said with an evil chuckle and got up and was about to push the seat back from me when chris got in front of him.

They both were just looking at each other holding the chair, Francis then gave up, putting both his hands up in defeat and I sat down shaking my head smiling. I watched Chris as Chris was about to sit down but Francis stood in front of him and looked at his chair and back at Chris.

"You can't be serious" Chris said with a chuckle. "No, go head" Francis said and Chris smacked his forehead and pushed opened the seat for him as well. "Thank you Papi" Francis said, making Chris chuckle.

Chris then sat down next to me, grabbing my thigh in the process. "Your brother is sum else" he whispered in my year and I smiled in agreement. "He is like a mini kevin hart" I said and Francis smiled.

"See, by default kevin hart is the mini version not me, I am 6'0 and more baby" Francis said and Ryan shushed him. "That's true you guys are so tall" I said. "That's true" Ryan agree. "You want me to give you some inches?" Chris smirked at me and Francis smirked like a proud dad and dabbed up Chris.

"Omg" I said shaking my head. "Sis don't lie I know your panties are wetter than this WATAH" he said, saying the water word with an accent. "Is this what you had to deal with?" Ryan said with a chuckle.

"Oh Ryan baby this is nothing, one time we were on a vacation with our family and some girl was touching his chest and he said stop right but she continued so he stopped in his tracks and his eyes widen like a crazy man" I said giggling.

"And-" I said with a smile "he started smiling so creepily, you should have seen the way the girl ran, and at the end he said 'I thought I was good for the community baby' while she ran, my dad was so disappointed" I say and everyone started laughing.

"Aye, she said she wanted a lil scare, she didn't specify" Francis said with a shrug and Ryan smiled. "Back to the eating ass tho" Chris said randomly and Francis started chuckling.

"Chris do you eat ass?" Francis said, and Chris smirked. "See I would love to eat your sisters ass but she won't let me, so I gotta respect it" Chris said and I smiled. "See, I would be down too with this girl, but like your girl she don't want to, and who am i to tell woman what to do?" Francis said and Chris nodded.