God?..

( just because I haven't written something like this and I wanna go how far I can go😭)

🤍 Nicole's pov  🤍

That moment he finished his sentence I just smirked, which caught him by surprise. Little does he know I am just as much or maybe even more of a freak then he is, but imma shut the fuck up because he can easily destroy my kitty.

We both know I am on the pill but I am taking a plan b after, just in case. He center himself in my entrance and slowly entered. My closed my eyes and leaned my head back.. he was too big, but still able to slide in due to my wetness.

I heard his groans and when I opened my eyes I saw his mouth slightly opened as he entered me. He was around 3/4 of the way in when I already felt filled. "Can I still put in the rest?" He asked and I nodded. Well that was a mistake because the moment he did I was about to break.

A loud moan left my mouth as he put the rest in. He then started to thrust, slowly. He speed up more, causing my back to arch. My moans and his groans filled the room as my hip was basically in the air, because of my back being arched up.

Chris held my hips up, his fingers digging deeper into my hips as his groans grew louder. "Fuck- omg" I moan loudly almost falling into the bed but he kept me steady. He was on his knees on the bed, him holding my hips and slamming it towards his, as his jacked forward.

I squirmed but he didn't stop. "Fuck" he groaned slamming harder causing my mouth to hang open but nothing came. I whined as I felt my legs start to shake. I gripped the sheets tightly as I threw my head back.

He pinned my waist down again and started grinding on me. My hands went to his chest. "Chris" I moaned repeatedly. He shut me up by kissing me roughly, and I liked it. He interlocked our fingers together and pinned my hands down while kissing.

He started to ram into my and I moaned into the kiss. I tried breaking the kiss but he wouldn't let me, causing me to keep moaning against his rough kisses. I tried moving but he laid on top of me, pinning my body down with his.

He speed up and I felt my legs shake. I tried arching my back but couldn't. He finally broke the kiss and I let out the loudest moan, I sounded like a p*rn star. He chuckled but stopped half way when my wall clenched around him. I felt every vein sending me to the edge.

"Chris- I-I" moan "I am gonna cu-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence when I released. He get go of one of my hands and placed his hands on my lower stomach. He stopped and let me enjoy my high. A few seconds later he speed up, finishing inside me with a loud moan, his liquid dripping on the side of my thigh.

"Turn on your stomach" he said in a growl. I didn't and just breathe heavily and he told me again but I didn't. He grabbed my throat and I moaned. He raised his eyebrows in shook.

He turned me on stomach and I raised my ass up on the air. I yelped when I felt Chris roughly smack my ass. I arched my back (like a tiger LMFAOAOAOA). I felt him place my inches inside and started to go at a very fast pace.

The room filled with groans, moans, and whines, with a few ass smacked here and there. I was about to tap out but mama ain't raised no b**ch so i started throwing it back, matching his speed, my ass bouncing against his v line. That caught him off guard and I felt his d twitch which caused my wall to clench.