So... it tickles

Nicole's pov

I was already showered. I was currently sitting in the kitchen counter when Chris came in and like always he came in and invaded my fridge. "Oh an apple" he said and close the door. His hat was slightly pointed up as he started to grab a bottle water.

"I keep forgetting I gave you a key to my house" I said still scrolling through my phone when he stood in front of me, in between my parted legs. "What cha watching?" He said and I leaned my phone down, at an angle we both saw.

"Wild n out" I said and giggled as I watched DC young fly come at dj d-wreck. Chris started chuckling as we watched the episode as he was eating the apple. I didn't notice how close we were until this dude basically sneezed on my face.

"Ewwwwwwww" I said and he started laughing. He grabbed two napkins and wet one. He gently whipped the wet one on my cheek and the area he sneezed on the dried it off. "I am sorry" he said chuckling and I playfully slapped his chest.

I crossed my arms and looked up at him. We both just stared into each other eyes. He leaned in slowly and within seconds our lips connected. He lifted his hit up passed his hairline, but still had it on. Our lips moved in sink.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he cupped his hands underneath my thighs and carried me. I wrapped my legs around his torso as we still kissed.

He carried me to my room and he closed the door with his foot. He laid me down, laying on top of me. "Wait wait" I said breaking the kiss. "I am sorry" he said letting out a sigh. "Don't be" I said pulling him back into a kiss.

He pulled on the bands of my bike shorts and pulled them off, breaking the kiss. "You wanna see if it tickles?" He said with a smirk as he completely pulled them off and just stared at my laced underwear.

I just started at him and smiled. "I need your consent" he said and I smiled and I nodded. He pulled them off and attached his mouth onto my core, that already has a heartbeat.

I giggled at the sensation and he looked up at me. "So it tickles" he said and I nodded. I felt him slowly lick my core, letting me let out a satisfied sigh. His teasing soon turned into full ones sending shivers up and down my back.

I was a complete mess under his touch. To say he was eating me out was an understanding. He inserted two fingers in and circled them around and curled them convo. "Oh- Chris" I said tucking on his hair. I started closing my legs and he parted them again.

I started to get this gut feeling and i arched my back off the bed, letting out the loudest moan. I came on his face and he licked me clean. He then took out his fingers and stood up, looking at me directly in the eyes as he licked them clean.

I was just there breathing heavy. He chuckled and got a damp towel and cleaned me up. I changed back into my clothes. He layed down on my bed and patted the space next to him.

I laid my legs on top of his. He pulled out his phone and started to play a Netflix movie. "Do you eat pineapples or something?" He asked out of nowhere and i furrowed my brows at him. "Why" I said with a chuckle. "Cuz you taste amazing, show me your tricks" he said and I blushed.

"Anyways, can you help me grow my beard" he said with a smirk and I smiled. "Shut up" I said and he tickled me. "Stoppppppp" I said in between laughs but he wouldn't budge. I got up and ran and he chased me.

"Imma call Scott!!" I said getting my phone before he snatched it from me and raised it up. "Chrissss" I whined and he laughed. I jumped but couldn't reach.
"You are mad short" he said and smacked his chest.

"Fuck you" I said crossing my arms across my chest. "Don't tempt me" he said and I gasped. "What type of best friend are you?" I said and he shrugged. "Btw we are leaving tomorrow" he said and I smiled.

"Yeah I know dork" I said and he grinned. "Btw I am sleeping over, let me get my bags" he said and walked to the car and came back with his stuff. He set them in my room and came back.

"Why did we have each other keys to each other's houses again?"I said and he laughed. "Because you love me" he said and I grinned. "No, I love dodger, you were just a surprise that came with the package" I said and he stood there shocked.

"Sometimes I wanna throw you off a cliff" He said and I chuckled. "Feelings mutual" I said and he smirked. "You had a lot of feelings today, can you be more specific?" He said and I walked past him. "Boy bye" I said and he followed me anyways.

I went into my room and he closed the door. "I am showering first because guest firsts obviously" he said and I threw a pillow at him. "That's why you built like hulk" I said and he snapped back "that's why you built like ant-man" he said taking off his shirt while walking in my joint bathroom.

Me and him have become close over the weeks, really close. He even has his own toothbrush and brushes and stuff at my house. He has his own drawer with clothes and underwear just in case he decides to stay. Same with me at his house.

I could literally tell him anything without feeling like he would judge me for it or make me feel small. I don't know what's happening to me, I feel like I am developing feelings for Chris, but who isn't?

I don't want to ruin our relationship, like what if he doesn't like me back, I will look like a damn fool, and I would ruin our friendship. And most importantly I don't want to hurt him or myself or anyone in between.

After a while he came out, breaking my train oh thought with just a towel wrapped around his waist. He walked passed me into my walk in closet and closed the door. His drawer is in there. I decided to shower after him and I did. I also changed in the closet after he left.

I changed into my pajamas and jumped next to him. He got up to get snacks and came back.

"Open your legs" he said and I looked at him confused and did as I told. He looked down at me before turning around and laying his body in between my legs. His back pressed against my body as his head laid against my chest.

He turned on the tv and plays a Disney movie and I decided to play with his hair. He shivered a bit which made me smile. "I like the way your acrylics feel against my scalp" he said and I giggled. He then grabbed the arm that I wasn't using and cuddled it. Soon both of us falling asleep like that.