Stop moving

🤍 Y/n's pov 🤍

I made Chris wake up early before I wanted to try and do face masks and a spa together before we met up with the family but the mf didn't stop moving.

I was currently standing in front of Chris, while hs sat at the bathroom stool, and I was clearing his white and black heads he had left, after i did myself first and ofc cleaning the tools before using it on him.

I had steamed his face prior to make it easier. "Christopher" I said with a giggle as he crunched his nose up while I took out out. "It hurts" he said in a baby voice and we both laughed.

"Bestie aren't you like captain America" I said and he looked up at me. "I am sensitive ok" he said touching his chest and I ofc had to baby him.

"Awe you poor baby" I said holding him against my body and he wrapped his hands around my waist. I looked in the mirror to find him smirking. I pulled away and playfully smacked his shoulder, "you little shit" I said as he pulled me back, keeping his hands wrapped around my waist.

He looked up at me and I started to clean his face again. After I finished I reached for the face spatula and set it on on+ mode and gently cleaned his face. I then set it on cleanse mode and completely cleaned his face.

He kept moving and I looked at him. "Stopppp" I said in a whine and he giggled. "It tickles" he said wiggling a little. "I know but I gotta get your skin right" I said and he smiled. "So this is why you glow in the sun" he said with a smile and playfully rolled my eyes.

"Nah hun that's my Melanin, this is just enhancing it" I said sassily and he grinned. "And man I love it" he replied and looked at him, his eyes never leaving mine. "Alright stop you gonna turn off my city girl mode" I said and he laughed.

"Ok so this is the ordinary serum " I said applying it to his skin and using a cooling roller to apply it. "Wait this feels nice" he said closing his eyes and I giggled. I finished applying more products in and I rolled the cooling roller to close his pores.

"Ok" I said and put on chapstick on his lips to the finishing touch then cleaned his beard up. Once I finished, both of our skins were technically glowing and he looked himself in the mirror.

"Hold on wait a minute" he said cheesing in the mirror while looking at himself. "Not even my makeup person could do this" he said running his fingers through his now small beard and turning to see his skin shine.

"What can I say, I am a miracle worker" I said putting the stuff away after I clean and disinfected them. He hugged me from behind, which I gotta say it's such a turn on. He then pressed my body against him and he just held me and hid his face in the crook of my neck.

I giggled and let him keep holding me for the next 3 minutes until he finally let go and kissed my cheek. "Thank you" he said and I smiled.

Scott came in the room ready, along with Monroe. She smirked while she looked at us. "Well yall skin is glowing, what's y'all secret?" She said grinning. "We both know they just fucked that's why" Scott said and everyone busted out laughing.

"What- uh- no" Chris said in between laughs. "I literally just gave him a facial. "Yeah that Nicole facial" Scott and Monroe said in unison and I sucked my teeth.

"I hate you guys with a passion" Chris said and Scott smirked. "No you don't" Monroe said. "Now if you actually gave him a facial, can I be next cuz Damn" he said looking at my skin and at Chris, who was glowing without even needed to be in front of a light.

"Nu uh today is about me" Chris said pushing them out the door. "Now let's move" he said, letting me walk out the door first before him going last. He walked with me, our hands brushing.

He glanced down at me and interlocked our hands together. I looked down at them then at him and smiled. We walked around until we met with the family and Monroe almost squealed when she saw our hands while Scott snickered around.

"Hey Chris can I talk to you?" Lisa said and Chris agreed and excused himself from the chat. I stayed there talking to Monroe.

Chris's pov

"Yeah ma?" I said and she smiled. "Are you and Nicole a thing?" She said with a smile. "Ma- I, I like her, I really do she's so creat and she matches my energy, and she's just so gorgeous it's deadly"'I said and she smiled. "Look Chris, I love you and I love seeing you happy"

"I have seen you struggle and get hurt in other relationships. I don't want you to get hurt again. And if she makes you happy, go for it. She's so great, I love her, I probably talk to her more than I talk to you" she joked at the last part and laughed.

"Thanks ma, I love you" I said and she hugged me. I went back and looked for Nicole but I couldn't find her, I was talking to Scott when someone fastest stood in front me.

I looked down to find Nicole looking up at me, smiling with a blueberry slushy in her hand. "Awe are sharing cuz Scott took my shit" she said and glare at him. He waved and continued eating hers as I started laughing.

The rest of the day we spend together with the family, sharing the slushy, even tho I had more of it. She was about to take another sip when I raised the cup up high and looked down at her. "You bitch" she said though her teeth and I laughed.

She walked behind me and I didn't think anything of me so I put it down. Right when I was about to take a sip, she jumped on my back and took the cup. "What hey what the heck" I said as she drink and left me enough for like two more sips.

"You drank most of it" she said sassy before she walked up and went over to Carly and Shana. "She drives you crazy doesn't she" Monroe said with a smirk and I looked at her. "Grow some balls and ask her out" she said and Scott almost spit out his drink laughing.

"All muscle but still a chicken" she said and I gasped. I felt someone jump on my back and I immediately knew it was Nicole. "You carry me back to the hotel, I tried" she said resting her head on my shoulder and holding the cup for me as I slowly drank and walked back to the hotel.

We got back and she immediately laid down. And put her arms up, and climbed on top of her and snuggled onto her and she held onto me for dear life.