Chapter 48

Nicole's pov 🦋

I currently just woke up from my nap after Chris just fucked the shit out of me in the bedroom... and the bathroom... and the kitchen... and the living room, and I don't even know how the fuck he managed but he fucked me on the stairs.

I could not walk, what so ever and I was so sore. He fucked me so good that I literally knocked the fuck out for hoursssss. I woke up and it was already night time.

I looked down at my hair and it was frizzy asf, I could tell he messed up my hair.. again. Chris was currently still asleep, his strong arm wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly against him.

I turned in his arms and just stared at him. Sometimes I wonder if Chris is really just a light skin, cause the way he beat it up, made me question my whole life existence.

I softly ran my hand up his chest and over his tattoos. I then gently squeezed his bicep softly and traced his tattoo there. I then slowly ran my fingers across his jaw.

He softly sighed as I ran my fingers across the back of his neck, and played with the hair. He slowly opened his eyes and I softly smiled at him and pecked his lips. He pulled me closer to him, chest to chest.

I slowly put my leg over Chris's waist. He smiled at me and snaked his arm under my waist and kept me pressed against him as his other hand went down and started to rub my clit slowly. My leg being thrown over his waist giving him more access.

"Chris" I whined. He licked his lips while watching. "Baby I am sore, not now" I said and he immediately stopped and put his hand on my butt instead. "Sorry" he whispered to pecked my lips and I smiled. "It's ok baby" I said and he smiled.

He started to sift and I laid on my back, he laid on top of me, hiding his face on the crook of my neck. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his shoulders.

I heard a small chuckle come from him and I furrowed my brows at him. "What?" I said with a giggle. "It's cuz I know the moment you look in the mirror, you about to fuck me up" he said and I playfully slapped his back.

"Chrissss" I whined and he kept giggling. I felt my phone ring and it was Francis ft call me. Luckily Chris is covering me with himself so he only sees my collarbone and up, the rest you only see Chris's back.

Chris slightly turned his head to see as I picked up. Francis looked on the camera and furrowed his brows and started laughing, causing Chris to laugh. "Shut the fuck upppp" I say to both of them whining.

"Girl-" Francis said wheezing. I sucked my teeth and Chris was also wheezing. "Nah nah nah" Francis said breathing. "Sis your lace is lifting, your lash is missing, your nail broke and your torso is gone" he said and me and Chris started laughing even more.

"That rhymed" Chris said laughing. "Album coming out this summer" Francis said and got in the car. "Well I didn't know if you were alive or ate so I went and grabbed you guys some hot wings with some sauce" he said and showed us the bags full of food.

I groaned and giggle. "Thank you, because SOMEONE here fucked me and decided to starve me" I said and all you heard was Chris's "hehehe" ring throughout the phone and room.

"On my defense, you knocked out first" Chris said with a chuckle and turned a bit to face Francis again. "Thank you, I appreciate it" he said and Francis smiled. "Ofc, anything for my Nini, and oh you too I guess Chris" he said and I giggled.

"Well imma call you when I get there cuz if mama finds out I was driving while on the phone imma get my ass BEAT" he said and you talked for a min after that and he hung up.

"We should probably change" I said and Chris hummed in response and we got up, Chris carrying me to the bathroom. We took a shower together and I washed his hair, making him relax.

I sat down on the bed, towel wrapped around me. I am still too sore to even move. I Plopped down at the bed when I felt Chris gently lift up my leg and start to put on my panties for me, pulling it all the way up.

He then grabbed some comfy grey biker shorts and put them on for me. He grabbed my hand and lift me up a bit. He took my towel off. "Raise your hands" he said and I did. He stared at my boobs for a second, making us both laugh until he put on a sports bra on for me.

He then changed himself and gave me a piggy back ride downstairs. We both sat down and started watching a movie, my legs over Chris's lap as he softly massages my thighs while his arm was thrown over my shoulder when there was a knock on the door.

Chris went to get it and Francis walked in holding so much food that looks like it could feed 4 people. I giggled as he and Chris sat everything down. "Why so much food" I said and he laughed. "Sis it's Chris, we both know he eats like there is no tomorrow" he said and Chris nodded while smirking.

"You wanna stay and eat with us?" Chris said sitting back down. "Nah, I already ate, but y'all enjoy your day tho, but before I go can I use the bathroom real quick?" He said and Chris nodded and Francis ran upstairs.

A few moments later Francis comes down stairs holding a tiny camera. "I know y'all are freaky but I didn't know you were freaky freaky" he said with a smirk and me and Chris looked at him confused. "What are you talking about man?" Chris said, brows furrowed.

"Well this" he said handing us the camera. Me and Chris looked at each other and back at him. "Where the fuck did you find this?" Chris said, with a more confused look. "Well I found it when I was coming out the bathroom in the room and it was right behind that small plant with the white base" Francis said even more confused.

"What the fuck" I said, panic starting to built in. "That wasn't there yesterday when we came to unpack" I said and Chris looked at me. "Hang tf on" he said. "Help me look around" Chris said and stood up.

Francis and Chris looked around the house for a good minute, just to find there was also a camera in the kitchen, and bathroom. But the camera wasn't connected to a tape, which most mean someone had transferred it to their device.

"Who the actual FUCK would install cameras in OUR Airbnb, without MY PERMISSION" Chris said furious. "I would never install that shit, I would never do that to my sister, she's family. Plus that's weird asf why would I wanna watch y'all fuck" Francis said, a confused and wtf face written all over him.

The real question is, who installed the cameras and why?