Whats next?

Whats Next?

Hi guys. First of all, I would like to thank all of you for the love and support for Duskwood Mysteries. This is my first, if I can say successful venture in writing just because I completed it. It's been a great escape for me to write something that people enjoy (honestly, I thought I would snore reading my own writing :P). Anyways all things, good or bad do come to an end. And so does this book. So I am writing here to put some questions to rest. My aim was to complete this book and now that that's done, I need to take a break, gather my thoughts and move to the next goal.

That being said, I don't know if I can continue with Duskwood mysteries anymore. I didn't want to end it on a cliffhanger, but I think I get the appeal behind it. I wanted to leave it open for interpretation and imagination, maybe each of you have your own happy ending for the characters. The end goal for Duskwood was to find Hannah and so we did. So officially, this is the end of Duskwood Mysteries. It was a wild journey. My creativity was flowing well. I loved the responses, the comments, the eager wait to publish and read it. Loved the suggestions, the praises, the support and everything. Thank you very much. I don't know what I will do next, but I will cherish this all my life.

Thank you so much. Love to all.

Are you guys still here? I told you it is done. Duskwood mysteries is done. We saved Hannah. Wasn't that the end goal? That's one happy ending, right? Oh, come on. Don't you think happy endings are overrated? No? Okay then. Honestly, I do need a break. I haven't thought exactly how long this break would be for me, but I do need to step back and unwind. As I mentioned, Duskwood Mysteries is officially over. That part is true as we are moving out of Duskwood. I have given it a little thought on how I want to proceed with the next part of the series... I don't know if I can call it that.... But yes I do want to continue. However, I need to give it more thought, think about the characters, the archs, the storylines, etc. So please be patient. For now Adios.. but I will be back soon with more on Jake, Jade, Richy and the Pantheon... Until then goodbye.

Stay safe

Stay healthy

&

Flourish.