Chapter 1

March 30th 20217:30am

March 30th 2021
7:30am

College starts at 10am again, it has since we came back from the fist lockdown. My names Daniella Mai Barnett, I am a 18 year old girl. I love with my mom Gemma. My father Collin. My big brother Jamie. My other brother Kai, my other brother Jayden and my sister Lia.

I have a niece Madison, but I am not allowed near her. There's so much wrong with me. My mental health has gotten over the roof since my ex best-friend started dating my brother.

"Daniella wake up, you have to catch your bus for college"  my mom shouted at me. I hummed and check the time which read '7:45am'. Shit I have 30 mins to get ready.
"I'm up mom" i reply getting into the shower, I finished the shower and got dressed.
Into this:

I just left my hair down and did a light makeup

I just left my hair down and did a light makeup. Just my mascara.

I brush my teeth and ran downstairs after I grabbed all my accessories and left the house to catch my bus. It was currently 8am. My bus comes in 8 minutes.

I went onto TikTok while I was waiting for my bus, but as I opened the app I was shocked I gained 4.5 million followers over night and I was verified!

I have three friends from the United States and two of them where still up. So I decided to rejoin the call and tell the girls.

Me: Yo whores omg I blew up on TikTok!
Taylor: bitch don't lie!
Hannah: no Taylor search her up. She's being serious. Omg Dani!! Congrats!!!
Me: thanks bitchhhhh, oh I have an email. 2 seconds
Hannah: okayyy
Taylor: well fuck. What does the email say??
Me: Taylor you are as nosey as Hannah *Laughs*
Taylor: shut up
Hannah: chillllll
Me: *smh and laughs* would you like to join a content house in LA. Just A House with the following girls. Sabrina Quesada, Eva Cudmore, Anna Shumate, Devyn Winkler, Emma Brooks McAllister and Mads Lewis
Hannah: OMG!! Say yes bitch
Me: okay okay calm! Wait my bus is here let me just get on *I get on the bus and sit at the back of the bus* okay I've emailed them saying yes I would love to move to LA with the girls.
Taylor: you are so lucky you blew up over night!
Hannah: wait how did you blow up?
Me: I don't know. I posted a video of my crying/ acting the one with Shawn mendes song I showed you yesterday when you asked if I've been crying. And I went to sleep and woke up with 4.5 million followers and TikTok verifying me.
Hannah: we could meet as you get money!
Me: omg yessss. N Taylor and Olivia! Oh I'm all college, I'm going to go I want a cigarette!
Hannah: okayyy bye bitch talk to you tonightttt
Taylor: I see you Daniella. When I'm home from work
Me: bye bitches I love youuuu. And with that I left the FaceTime and went to the smoking area. I saw my friend Faith.

I took out my cigarette and my lighter and lit it up. I walked to Faith.

Me: you're in early
Faith: yeah mom needed to come here this morning early.
Me: ahhh. Well I only have today left in college and goodbye United Kingdom *laughs*
Faith: wait what?!
Me: I'm moving to the US, LA with some girls
Faith: bullshit!!
I show her the email that the management sent to me and what I sent back to them.

594 words🥰
Sorry it's my first time