Chapter 5

It's been 6 weeks since I've joined Just A House. 6 weeks since the day I've blew up on TikTok. Me and Karina have been dating for 4 weeks.

Today Karina and Anna are going to Michigan for a week. I'm here in my room because I didn't want them to leave. My mental health is over the roof.

Did I say Mads Lewis has officially announced she's moved in the house. I used to love Mads in chicken girls but she doesn't seemed to like me which is fine. If she doesn't like me I'm not bothered.

I miss Sab like fuck. She's one of my bestfriends and she knows how to make me smile on my worst days.

There was a knock on my door I sat up on the bed and walked around the room. I knew it was Eva because there's only us two in the house right now. Emma and Mads are out at the moment. I didn't want to see her at the moment so I told her to leave me alone.

Eva: Dani are you okay?
Me: Eva I told you to please leave. Please let me have my privacy. I love you. But I want to be alone.
Eva: okay. I love you too.
I heard her walk away. She was talking to someone on the phone. My phone was in half. My screen was at one end of the room and the other part was in the joint bathroom. Good throw Daniella.

"I'M HOME!!" I heard someone shout. Must be Mads. I slid my back down the door and just sat there. Until there was another knock on the door.

Me: Eva If that's you, I'm gonna beat yo ass
???: you won't be beating anyone while I'm here. *it was Sab. Sab is home. My best friend. Since the day we kissed we just got really close. I told Cooper that I kissed Sab for a dare on the live and he was totally cool with it.

I got up and hugged her. Is she home now? Or is she going back to her boyfriends??

Me: are you staying home or are you going back to Coops??
Sab: I'm going on vacation. Go and pack
Me: what?
Sab: go and pack our flight leaves in 6 hours
Me: where are we going?
Sab: you, Eva, Emma and I are going to the UK oh and here's a new phone. Eva told me you smashed your phone.
Me: how tf-
Sab: she heard the phone shatter and you shouting fuck my phone *she giggles*

I got up to get dressed into this:

Sab helped me pack for the weekend

Sab helped me pack for the weekend. When we finished she laid on the bed and I laid on her. I felt safe around the girls but Sab she made me feel like no one was going to hurt me in any way.

Me: why isn't Mads coming?
Sab: she didn't want to. I know she hasn't been nice to you. But she also wants to stay with her sister and Indiana.
Me: why doesn't she like me *I was kind of hurt that she didn't like me*
Sab: she's jealous
Me: why should she be jealous? There's nothing to be jealous about!
Sab: she's jealous of you and Karina. She likes you. But she found out you and Karina were dating she wasn't happy.

I lifted my head up a little to look at her. Yes I was shocked. MADS LEWIS LIKES ME?! WTF?! She could of talked to me instead of being a prick towards me. Me and Sab talked until Emma and Eva was finished packing.

Emma: come on sugar plumb
She was referring to me. Sab laughed and Eva came in.
Me: I will shank you with a rusty spoon!
Eva: why a rusty spoon?
Everyone laughed except Eva. She was confused. I could see in her face.
Me: wouldn't you like to know?
I got up off of Sab and I walked to Emma and leaned in. I whispered in her ear.
Me: sleep with one eye open petal.
Her breathing hitched and she was red. When I pulled away to walk away. I could hear Sab and Eva pissing themselves laughing.

I set my new phone up and decided to text Karina about the vacation and that I miss her.

BabyGirl🖤✨

Hey pretty girl x

Hey baby x

How's Michigan? X

It's great. Me and the
Girls are currently
Watching a movie imy x

Aright babygirl! I'm going
To the UK with Eva, Sab and
Emma. Imy2 x

Oh- okay Daniella

What's wrong babe?

Nothing have fun

Thanks you too. I love
You🖤

You too❤️
Read at 4:59pm

Strange. What was that about? Was she mad at me for going to the UK with the girls? I decided to ignore it. I feel someone's arms around me and when I looked it was Eva's.

Me: you alright baba?
She nods and I turn around to hug her properly.