Chapter 21

We were all at the beach, I was laid on a towel with my clothes on. I didn't want to get dressed into a bathing suit bc I don't wanna. All the girls were drowning each in the sea.

I scrolled through tiktok and come across some fan pages. One with me and Eva I smile and comments. 'Mine and Eva's friendship is strong! But don't ship us though my loves. Me and Eva see each other as sisters. Ily' I smile and scroll through some more.

I was still scrolling through tiktok when I felt a wet body on my back and their head on the back of my neck. "Hey baby" "hey" Karina responded. "Tired?" I felt her nod. I left her on my back for a bit. I scrolled onto a another tiktok with Karina and I. I smiled. She's so beautiful. Damn I'm lucky to have my girl back. I felt her go limp on my back knowing she's fell asleep.

"Hey Dani" I knew that was Eva. "Hey Eva. What's up?" "You do know Karinas on you asleep" I nodded my head knowing she was "yeah ano. She's tired I do Wanna roll on my back. A little help please?" I didnt hear anything then I felt her lift Karina a little until I rolled on my back, then Eva gently place Karina on me again.

"Thanks Cudmore" I smile laying on Devs backpack under my head. "No probs. Imma go back in the sea and drown Emma. Bye" I laughed and give her a bye in return.

My phone started to go off. It was indi

Indi: hey Dani!! Are you busy Friday?
Me: no I'm on my way home Thursday
Indi: tomorrow?
Me: yeah
Indi: do you wanna be in the podcast?
Me: yeah sure
Indi: THANK YOUUUU YOU FINALLY COMING!
Me: hahah yeah
Indi: I'll send you address tomz!
Me: indi I know the address ahaha Zach gave me it a couple months ago
Indi: oh im slow
Me: yeah u are
Indi: YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO AGREE!!
Me: I love you babe
Indi: I love you too. I gotta go bye daniii  lol
Me: bye Indi
I hung the phone up and closed my eyes.

*Skip to next morning*

Karinas pov

We were heading home in 3 hours. I heard Dani on the phone saying I love you to someone. I know we ain't together but that's hurt me. She's cheating.

Last night I laid in the other bed, she asked what's wrong, I just ignored her and went to sleep. I heard her sigh and just get into bed. This morning I woke up. I wasn't in the best mood and just packed my shit up, I packed a bit of Dani's up then walked to Eva's room.

I knocked on the door and Dev opened the door. "Hey Karina you okay?" I just nodded and walked in. "What's up Karina?" Eva asked me. "I know me and Dani ain't official yet. But I think she's cheating." "What makes you think that?" Dev asked me sitting next to me. "She was on the phone yesterday when we were at the beach and she said I love you to someone then I couldn't hear the rest because I heard you guys screaming" I responded looking down at my hands. "I'm gonna talk to her right now!" Dev was furious and walked out the bedroom. I just stayed with Eva and laid down on her bed with her for a bit.

Dev pov

What Karina has just told me made me pissed. I walked out of the room I was staying in a marched over to the room Karina and Dani were staying in. I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I walked into the room to see Dani asleep in her bed, I walked over to her and threw a bottle of water at her. She woke up and looked at me.

"Hey dev" she said with her morning voice. "Don't hey dev me! What did you cheat on Karina for?" I asked serious. Anna came into the room "what you shouting for dev?" She asked "because Dani here cheated on Karina. She was on the phone to someone yesterday and she said I love you babe'' I replied in annoyance. Anna started laughing "what you laughing for?" I asked "you do know Indiana's straight right?" She was still laughing "what massara?" Anna nodded "she was asking me if I wanted to do the podcast on Friday with her, Jared and Zach" I looked at her and my face softened "I'm sorry Dani" she smiled and hugged me "it's alright. I should of told you, I only told Mads and Anna because you lot were busy and Karina wouldn't talk to me" Dani looked at me. "You should go tell Eva and Karina before Eva stabs you with her swords when we get home" I laugh and she walks out.

Dani's pov:

I walked out of the room and went to Eva's room. I knocked and Eva opened it. She gives me a sad smile and lets me in. "Hey Eva, Karina I wasn't cheating on you. I promise" I bent down in front of her "who were you saying I love you babe too?" I grabbed hold of her hands "it was Indiana, bare in mind she's straight, like my older sister and she was asking me if I wanted to do the podcast tomorrow" I looked at her and saw tears falling down. I wiped them away, she launched herself at me. "I'm sorry" she hugs me tighter. "It's alright bubs" I hug her back and smile kissing her head.

"GROUP HUG" I heard Eva shout and hugged us both. We all pulled away "okay let's go finish packing because we leave in an hour. I felt her nod against me. I saw dev walk out of my room with Anna. I smiled at them and they went back to their rooms to finish packing.

*skip to back home. Because I'm lazy*

We were home. I was in the shower, Eva went to bed, Anna, Emma and Brad were messing around somewhere in the house. Dev went to visit some friends. Sab and Cooper went shopping. Karina went to sleep in my bed and mads went out with Christian.

I finished showering and quietly went into my room to get dressed.

I went down the stairs and saw my bestfriend "DOM!!" I smile wide and run to her "DANI" she laughs

I went down the stairs and saw my bestfriend "DOM!!" I smile wide and run to her "DANI" she laughs. I hug her. "What you doing here?"
"Catherine went back to the mental hospital" she lets go of the hug "why?" "She tried to kill me because I said I wanted to go and see you" she looks at me with sorry In her eyes. "I should of believed you Dani, I should of believed you that she didn't change" "hey it's okay" I hug her again.

"Wanna see something?" "Sure" she smiles sitting in the couch on my lap. I showed her a pic of her when she went live the other night in tiktok

 I showed her a pic of her when she went live the other night in tiktok

"OMG NO DANI!!" I laugh as she slaps my arm. "I only commented that you make me gay" "YEAH AND YOU SCREENSHOT MY REACTION!!" She gets up and goes for a drink. I sit there and laugh.

Karina walks down the stairs still half asleep. "Hey bubs you okay?" She nods and she sits on me. "Hey Karina" Dom comes in and sits down next to us. "Hey" She responded putting her head on my chest.

Falling for her all dayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara