Chapter 12

Devs POV

It's been well over 3 months since Emma & Anna and Sab & Cynthia have been dating. I feel left out but then again so is Eva and Mads. Mads want to stay out of relationships to focus on her careers and Eva, well I don't know. All I know is that we are both looking for someone.

Karina went back to Vegas about a month ago. But she doesn't normally text Daniella as they both are very busy. Daniella's bestfriend from the UK has just joined Hype house and damnnnn she's fine. Her friends cousin's name is Dominique Dibiaso shes 19 and hella cute. Both Daniella and Dom flirt and Karina does get jealous. It's funny.

Dom is coming over JAH to see Dani, I couldn't wait.

Dom^

Dom^

Catherine^

Catherine^

As Dom walked through the door Daniella came running down the stairs but stopped in her tracks when she saw who was with her.

Daniella: Catherine...
Tg: Daniella? Hey princess! *she smirks
Daniella: call me princess again and I'll put you 10 feet under. Get the fuck out of here now!
Me: damn Dom's so fine
Daniella: devy I heard that. And girl shoot your shot! *she smiles but then glares again as Catherine*
Dom: Dani leave her aloneee. She's my friend
Daniella: the girl who tried to kill me with a fucking gun. Chasing me round the fucking street. And you're still friends with her
Dom: that was over 4 year ago, besides she's gotten help since then
Daniella: she's not welcome here, you know what? Fuck it I'm going upstairs to bed.
Me: Eva's in her room
Daniella: I'll go see Eva then.

*skip dev and Dom got close in the space of 7 hours. Dom was staying overnight. But Catherine left because she wants to go back to the UK*

Mads POV:

Me and Jaden have been over for the past 2 weeks. He's currently dating my ex bestfriend. I guess I'm just going to leave them. I can't force them out of love. I'm not that kind of person. I have been sleeping at Indiana's and my sisters Riley's house.

I've been on the drop outs podcast with Indiana, Zach and Jared. Having a fun hour, I'm giving relationships a break I don't need them. I want to focus on my careers. I'm focusing on my acting, brining music out, learning to dance and learning the piano.