Chapter 9

We were finally home. Karina and Anna were home too but they have been here since Sunday. Now it's Monday night. I walk into my room with Karina asleep in my bed with her phone on her chest. I put my suitcase near the closet and move her phone onto the nightstand and turn my LED lights onto red.

I woke up the next morning and i had the sun right in my face and Karina on top of me. I looked at my phone to read the time and it was 10:43am. I groan at how early it was. Why am I up this early??

???: BOOOO!
I jumped which make Karina wake up. She put her head in my neck when the sun shone in her face. I laughed and looked at the door.
Me: CYNTHIA?!
Cynthia: yepp
I rolled out from under Karina and ran to Cynthia.
Me: I finally get to meet you!! *we laugh* she went to go wake the others up. I locked the door and walked to Karina.

Karina: Dani. I am so sorry for what happened at Michigan. I didn't kn-
She was cut off by me kissing her. She kissed back. I didn't want an explanation and I wanted her to shut up about it. I push her on the bed so I was hovering over her. I started to kiss down her neck until I found her spot and sucked on it which made her moan.

⚠️ smut⚠️
Karina: baby nooo...
I didn't listen and kept on sucking on her neck.

I moved my hands down to her pants and panties. I looked up at her and she nodded. I rubbed her clit, making her moan loudly. I covered her mouth with mine, she moaned into my mouth.

Karina: ahh baby no mmpf f-fuck
She was starting to arch her back as I moved my fingers around her pussy.
Me: baby I know you're enjoying it
Karina: the girls will hear F-fuck.
Me: no they won't YOURE okay *I dipped two of my fingers into her making her moan loud*
Karina: please!!!
Me: please what?
Karina: please. Just fuck me!
I wasted to time and grabbed her hand that was tied up in the bed sheets and pinned them above her head, I stared to push my fingers in and out of her.
Karina: ahhh fuck baby omgggg

I went fast, she was trying to push me away, I let go of her arm and grabbed her thigh to hold her in place.

Me: babygirl don't get away, you asked for this
Karina: ahhhh
Karina: nooo
Me: *i ignored her and pushed them in and out*
Karina: I'm about to cum
I waited for her to release. And when she did I pulled my fingers out
Me: where not done ye baby!
Skip to where I make her cum 4 times.
Me: Right now this is the last time okay baby?
She nodded her head. My fingers where hurting so I decided to use my dick. I flipped her onto her knees.
Me: lift your ass up and put your head down
She obey me, I grabbed my dick and slowly entered it into her. I pounded her and she was nearly crying from the pain she was in. I flipped us over so she was on top of me.
Me: come on baby bounce.
Karina: babe I can't. It hurts. No more
I gave her help and started helping her bounce.
Karina: f-fuck
And with that. We both came together.
Me: good girl

⚠️end of smut⚠️
We decided to get in the shower, I of course helped her as she couldn't walk properly. When we got in the shower, I pin her to the wall and kiss her. She kisses back.
Me: punishment over *i smirk into the kiss*
Karina: *smiles and puts her arms around my neck*

We get out the shower and get dressed.

Dani's ^

Dani's ^

Karinas ^

Karinas ^

I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She smiled and laid her head back onto my chest.

Karina: can I do your hair tonight?
Me: if you want to
I kiss the side of her head. And decide to go downstairs. We saw everyone laughing in the living room.

???: Ahhhh baby I'm going to cum
Karina put her head in my neck
Me: *i slap Sab across the head* Sab Quesada I will shove you back into your mother's womb.
Sab: *laughs hard* damn sorry
Eva: hahahaha Sab got wrong *sits on Emma's lap*
Mads: damn Dani you're aggressive *she laughs*
Me: I'm not, I just bully the girls a lot. Don't I shrimp? *referring to Sab*
Sab: fuck off
Me: oh sorry I forgot shrimp is Eva.
Everyone laughs
Eva: I'm not that small
Me: you go up to my lower tit
Eva: hmph
Cynthia: wouldn't bully me would you?
Me: yeah I would I may love you but still bully you *laughs*
Anna: hahahah gay.
Me: Anna shut ur gay ass up
Anna: I'm bi not gay
Me: you and me same sister
We both laugh

I sat on the couch with Karina on my lap drinking Anna's red bull. But she didn't know.
Karina: I want to have a baby
I spit the drink out and I start to cough.
Anna: DANIII THATS MINE!! *she snatches it out my hands*
Me: bitch i was drinking that
Anna: it's mine *she starts drinking it*
Me: I was gonna but you another one.
Everyone was looking at Karina still.
Cynthia/Mads: little Daniella running about. *they both laugh*
Eva: OMG I CAN BE AN AUNTY!!!
Me: Eva babs. You can be an AUNTY like all these girls. But you won't be holding my kids!
Eva: what why?!
Me: you weren't even 2 meters away and you dropped my red bull the other day... shit
Anna: DANIELLA!!!! Stop drinking my red bulls get your own!!
Everyone was laughing by now.
Eva: I slipped. Wasn't my fault
Me: girl there was nothing on the floor except from air.
Eva: I slipped okay!
Me/Sab: you have two left feet.
I high fived Sab

For the rest of the day we laughed and played on the WII. Eva fell over for the 17th time since 1pm and it's currently 8pm.

Me: told you. You have two left feet
Eva: no mads and Emma tripped me up
Me: mads is sitting right next to me *i laugh*
Cynthia/Mads: so are two gonna have a baby?
Everyone was looking at me and Karina again
Me: not yet I'm too young maybe someday.

Cynthia was staying for a couple of weeks. She was sleeping in Sabs room so we didn't have to kick anyone out of the rooms. Me and Anna overheard Cynthia telling Mads that she likes Sab and we also overheard Sab telling mads and Emma that she likes Cynthia. But they can't be together as Sab is with Cooper.

Hey babes💓
I can't write stories for shit but I hope this was okay.
Do you want Sab and Cynthia together? And who do you want to ship Anna with?
Eva or Emma?