Chapter 29

Skip till due date*

My daughter is born. I'm so over the fuvking moon right now. My 2 daughter and my wife. The only 3 people I love more than anything.

"Baby I don't want anymore kids

"Baby I don't want anymore kids. Cami is the final one" I nod in agreement "good cami is our last. And I'm betting Mads, Dev or Sab is gonna try take her all the time haha eva, dev and Anna always take Eva-Rose but dev loves babies" I smile kissing karinas lips and camila's nose.

I'm going on the best ride of my life again, I'm doing night feeds, Eva- Rose didn't really have night feeds every now and then but she slept from 8pm till 7am which was wonderful.

We went back home to see all the girls there "Dominique when then fuck did you get here?" Emma yelled but quieted when she saw Karina and I come into the room "awwww Camila's home" dev ran towards us "omg can I hold her" I nod and placed the car seat on the couch. I went over to Karina and kissed her "Eva-Rose will be home in 10" she smiles and nods.

"When's my baby coming?" Eva and Anna walked over to Karina and I "in 10 my moms dropping her off" Karina smiles I walk over to dev to see my gorgeous baby girl. I smile as Cami opens her eyes and looks at me "she deffo gonna have karina's brown eyes" I laugh as dev jumps "bitch you scared me" I slap her head "language infront of my child" she gives me a sorry and carries on smiling at cami "share her Devyn" mads laughs.

"As you girls are holding my child can I play on my console please?" I looked at Karina, she nods and laughs. I jump on my gaming chair and put COD on along with my Mic.

"He's left Coop!" I was playing with the lads as they didn't come over to mine. "Dani why did u let him shoot me, you gay fucker" I laugh "thank you THATS how I fucked your mam" "DANIELLA MAI PRIETO!" I looked at Karina "you're gonna get grounded by the Mrs" Brad laughs I laugh with him "sorry baby" I looked back at my game. "I WANT HER NOW!!" I heard Sab screech "Cooper why the fuck does your girlfriend screech so loud over a baby?!" I laugh "mama!" Eva-Rose runs to me "hey princess" I hug her "Eva your favourite niece is here" I heard "Sab grab Cami i want Eva-Rose!" I laugh "one way to make Sab happy if Eva has the bairn" I laugh on the mic hearing the lads laugh.

"My baby's home!" Eva yells "AUNTY Eva can we go to target grandma gave me $5" Eva looks at me and I nod "come on babes" they hurry out "Dani did you just let Eva take your oldest daughter to target?" Cooper asks "yeah I did, I trust the girls well except Sab" I was earned a slap across the head "ow I was joking ypu annoying wet wipe" the lads where laughing and I groan.

"I'm going to help kari clean up so Imma head off" I said into the mic "alright later bro" "later" I turned the console off and went to the kitchen to help clean up "hey baby" I placed my hands around her waist and she placed her head on my shoulder. "I love you" I kiss her cheek "I love you too babe".

*Skip to 16 years later*

"Mama!" Eva-Rose shouted down the stairs, I was Camila's 16th birthday and Eva wanted to go out with AUNTY Eva to a party, Karina said yeah but I have a feeling somethings going to happen. "Yeah babe?" I shouted up "can I borrow your mascara?" "Sure" karina was asleep in bed with the sickness bug, Camila didn't want to do anything for her birthday as long as she can go out with her girlfriend which I allow "bye mama" Cami kisses my cheek and grabs her keys "see you later babe" I go into the kitchen and make some soup for Karina "mama I'm going to go aunt Eva is outside" I smile "be careful babe. I'm warning you" "don't worry mama I'll be fine" I kiss her cheek and she walks out to get in the car "Gizmo here boy!" My dog comes running from the back yard, I fed him and walked upstairs to give Karina her soup "baby wake up and drink this" I hand her the cup as she woke up and sat up "the girls have gone out so there's only us and the dog" she smiles "thank you" she puts the soup on her side table I lay on the bed and she lays her head on my chest as I play with her hair "No soy traficante, Pero escucho corridos que juega tomando tecate, Ya dimelo antes, Ya si quieres dinero, lo siento no tengo She take my dinero"
I am lucky to have my girls with me. Eva-Rose, Camila, Karina, Eva, Anna, Dev, Mads, Katie, Sab and Emma.

"Baby what would you do if I let the dog in the room?" I laugh and watch her shoot up and glare at me "no don't, he's too hyper" I laugh "I won't" she lays back on my chest. I'm used to what I am now.