Shes gone

Dani POV

2 weeks later, Karina was not ill anymore and my relief was let out.

It was currently 2am and I was out on a late night drive by myself. The traffic lights where green so I started driving, I saw lights coming from beside me and a horn hocking from a truck. The next thing I know was everything went black.

Eva POV

Dani has been gone over 4 hours. I've been up waiting for her. It's nearly 6am and I'm exhausted but I'm waiting for my best friend. I waited and waited and waited. I ended up falling asleep on the couch and the next thing was I was getting woken up by Mads.

"Hey Eva, what you doing sleeping down here?" She asks me. I look at her "is Dani home?" I asked finally waking myself up properly. She shakes her head in confusion. "Why?" "She went out around one this morning and hasn't come back" I replied worried. I got up out my seat and tried to phone her. Voicemail. Damn it!

"NOO!!!" I heard someone scream, mads and I looked at each other in confusion and rushed to who scream. It was Karina. She was crying so hard. "What?! What's happened?" Anna asked running in with Dom, Dev and Emma.

"Da-Dani is in the h-hospital" she cried out. I stood there crying. "Okay let's go to the hospital" Emma replied breaking the silence that was going on. We all rushed to the hospital. We got to the hospital Dom and dev were comforting Karina while mads, Emma and Anna were comforting me. Katie ran to the desk and ask for Dani.

"Room 727" she replied we all ran to the room, the door was open, wires and wires all over her. I couldn't help it but let more tears run down my face. We all walked in. Karina sat beside her while the rest of sat on the couch except Dom.

"Hey dummy, I know you can't hear me but please be okay. I can't lose my best friend" she sobbed holding Dani's hand. Dom and Dani have been best-friends since the age of 4. They went to school together, they were always together. Well that's what Dani told me. I believe her because she is my friend.

Dani is best-friends with everyone in the house.  The doctor walked in and looked at us. "Who's Karina Prieto?" She asked and Karina stood up "me, I'm Karina" she said while tears where still falling down her cheeks. "Okay, we don't think Dani is going to make it. She's got a bleeding on the brain and when someone found her her breathing was really slow. We managed to pump her lungs again with oxygen. But I'm sorry you might have to say your final words to her" she said slowly and walks out the room.

"Nah this is not happening. Dani is all our best-friend. She will not die. We all need her. We all need her jokes. The girl who cheers us up when we're in bad moods. The girl who will do anything for us. The girl who always had drama to spill. The girl who looks out for all of us. No she cannot die" Katie shouted until I dragged her to my chest to hug her. "No she can't die Eva. She can't" I stay silent and let the tears fall.

We waited in the room for another 3 hours. Dani's heart monitor was still going. Her heart beat racing then slowing again.

Dev walked out the room to phone Dani's parents. Mads went home with Emma to get the boys. Anna was sleeping on the couch. Katie fell asleep on top of me. Karina was asleep on the chair but her was resting on Dani's hip bone. And Dom was playing with Anna's hair. This is hard.

Dev walked back in and I looked at her "what did her parents say?" I questioned. "They're crying a lot. I heard Jamie tell Madison and then all I could hear was her screaming and crying. Her other two brothers are also crying. They're gonna try and get here. If she does die they want us lot to plan her funeral" she gave me a fake smile. She was hurting a lot. I looked over at Dom and she was silently crying still playing with Anna's hair.