Loving you is a losing game..

I started it! ITS MY FAULT. I WAS HAPPY. AND NOW ITS ALL GONE!!!
I ran over to the couch and flipped it over. 2 years down the drain and it's all gone. I married my girl and she has the audacity to say she doesn't love me anymore. She's been cheating on me. And Camila might not be my child. Is what I heard from Karina's mouth. I stood there in shock.

Two days before she left the house I had a DNA test for my daughter and of course, Camila is mine. Karina left with the kids. She hurt me AGAIN. I had no one. Anna was at New York with Emma and Zack, Mads was out with Christian, Devyn was having the time of her life with Madi Monroe and her other friends and Sab she stayed with Cooper and Cynthia. Katie was at college. The only person left is Eva. She was coming home from Canada as it had been 6 months.

I've been in contact with Eva since she left. I love that girl, always checking up on me as I did the same with her. I sat in my room in my own house staring at the walls that Eva-Rose drew on. I smile at that memory.

✨Flashback✨

"Babe where's Eva-Rose?!" Karina shouted running in the kitchen towards me. I laughed at how red she was. We looked around the whole house and found my precious little girl squiggling on the walls of my bedroom. It didn't bother me as it was art. Taking after her mama. I smile to myself.

Karina ran over to her and grabbed her hand "EVA-ROSE NO! NAUGHTY!" She shouted and placed Eva-Rose in the crib that was next to the wall she has previously drew on. Eva-Rose looked at me with sorrow in her eyes. I gave her a small smile and walked out the room.

She's nearly 2 and still an toddler she doesn't know any better. But I guess me and Rina have to teach her stuff in life so she'll know when she's older not to do it. I texted Eva asking how she was as she had just woken up and I always ask her how she is.

*end of flashback*

I looked over at the pictures of Karina and I. I let the tears fall down my face. I thought I had my happy ever after. But I guess I didn't find the right girl.

✨Flashback✨

"Dani I need to tell you something?" Karina asked me as I paused my tv show 'fear the walking dead'. I looked at her "what's up babe?"

"Well I think we should get a divorce.." she looked down not wanting to make eye contact with me "what? Why?!" I cried "I've been cheating on you for the past year with Will.." I looked at her with disbelief. "Will? As in Christian's twin brother?" I ask with annoyance. "Yes that will! I'm also moving in with my mom and taking the girls with me" I got up not wanting her to take my kids "what no please don't take my girls! They all I have!" I cried trying to fight for my daughters. "No Dani I'm taking MY kids with me. And I don't think Camila is yours!" She shouted and walked upstairs to pack.

I sat there in silence, letting my tears fall down like the rain hitting the window on a rainy day. I left the room to Camila's room to take her to the hospital to see if this girl is mine. I left the house with Karina shouting after me. I carefully drove to the hospital. Knowing that I'd never go over 50 mile an hour with a baby in the car. I walked inside and asked for a DNA test. They took it and I had to wait for the results.

Karina phones me around 24 times and left 62 text messages. I ignored them all. All I wanted to know if Camila was my daughter. I carefully drove home. Karina standing outside looking furious at me. "Never take my daughter again! Do you hear me!?" She screamed taking Camila off of me.

She strapped both girls into her car and threw all her and the girls luggage into the trunk and left.

*end of flashback*

Camila of course is mine as I said before. But it's been 3 weeks since that's happened. She's blocked my number. Blocked me on all of my socials. I can't contact her to ask about my kids. I've posted on socials but barely have and my supporters have been asking if I'm okay or where's Karina and the girls. Every comment I read that asks about them I sit and cry. I can't do it.

Eva was at my door by 6pm. When I opened it she leaped into my arms. And from that minute I didn't want to let go. I cried into her when she gives me a small smile, indicating that she's sorry about what happened. I haven't told the girls about the situation and I don't think they'll care.

I guess loving you is a losing game.