Chapter 22

Anna pov

I wanted a nerf gun fight with everyone but only Dani, Christian, Brad, Dev and Mads would play. Dani and Karina are finally together. Karina and Emma were sat on the couch and I could see someone's feet stuck out from the other side, I went up behind them and before I could shoot them Dani comes round the other side of the couch and shoots me.

"Hahaha I shot ya bitch. You're out" she laughs
"I'm friends with children" Karina laughed out, I sat down next to her. "Yeah you're also dating one" Dani said coming behind her and kissing the top of her head "gay" I laugh and Emma looks at me like 'you're also gay tho'. I just shrugged.

The game finished about 10 minutes after I got shit by Dani and guess who won? Yup right Dani. The guys who played all gave Dani $20 as she won. "Damn I win again losers" she shouts. Her British accent is strong like really strong. "Jealous Anna? My accent is better?" Dani asked me. Did I really say that out loud? I laugh "no I'm not jealous, but I do love the accent, where were you from again. I mean in the UK?" I asked I'm not from the uk duh and the only place I know there is London but don't loads of us Americans.

"Newcastle" she responded and smiled. I looked it up and the accent is called geordy or something "how do you pronounce this Dani?" I ask showing her the phone "Geordie" she laughs "so that's your accent?" Dani nods, she picks up her phone from between Karinas legs.

"Anyone want chic-fil-a?" Eva comes running down. "Someone say chic-fil-a?" She asks running to us. "Yeah you want anything?" Dani asks her. "Can I come with you to get it?" I asked "yeah sure come on, babe you want to come?" She asks Karina. Karina didn't look right. Her face was really pale and she was sweating. I nudged Dani. And she looked at her and ran straight towards her.

Dani's pov

We finished playing the nerf fight. I won I won $100. Anna was asking me where my accents from and I told her and she looked it up but didn't know how to pronounce it. It was quite funny. Lol. I asked if anyone wanted chic-fil-a and Eva came pouncing down the stairs. She did want chic-fil-a. Anna asked if she can come I said sure and asked if Karina wanted to come.

"Babe you want to come?" I didn't get a response only Anna nudging me. I looked at her and she gestured me to look at Karina. She was pale and sweating. I quickly ran to her. "Are you okay?" She didn't reply. "Karina?" She looked at me and gave me a weak smile. "Babe are you okay?" She shook her head "no I'm freezing" she replied her throat sounded dry, she was definitely ill "go to bed, I'm gonna quickly go out. Get these bitches some food and grab you some antibiotics okay?" She nods and goes up the stairs. "Keep and eye on her please Eva and Emma, text me if anything happens" I received an alright from both girls and walked out.

"You really care for her dont you?" I nod and get into the car. "Yeah, I do. She means so much to me" I sigh looking a head "don't worry she'll be fine. It's the bug that's going round, cold sweats and illness" Anna places her hand on mine that's on the gearstick. I smile at her.

"Let's go get you losers some food" I laugh as she plays her music on the aux. "Rude" she laughs and starts singing the song. "Alright miss. Shumate can you put my song on?" I ask her "what song?..." she asks, none of my friends like my kind of music. "Real one by silky" I replied. "I've never heard of that song" "yeah because I only play it when I'm in the car alone" I laugh and plays it. I start rapping it.

She wear madam Mizelle
And I can't get enough of that smell
Slim little waste dove on that belt
And she rocking red bottoms as well
She had them white teeth
With them big eyes
With her thin waist
And then big thighs
Victoria secret surprise
And we keep it going all night
Hotel key in my pocket
Make sure that I haven't forgot it
I said how do you wannit?
She said fuck the room
So let's jump up on it
You're now dealing with a real one
I am making love with your heels on

"Wow you can rap" Anna laughs as we pull up to chic-fil-a "well in the uk it's called mcing but yeah there's a few things you don't know about me haha" I laugh and ordered the houses food. I quickly went into Walmart and got the things for Karina. Then drove home.

All the house got their foods and I went upstairs to see to my girl. I walked into my room and saw her asleep with my hoodie on. I walk in and shut the door. I plugged my phone in and got into bed and fell asleep.

I woke up a couple hours later to Karina moving around in the bed. I opened my eyes and see her going to the bathroom, I heard her throw up and walk in to pull her hair back from her face. Once she was done I told her to take her medication and I'll run a bath for her.

"Baths ready baby" I help her in and I go back into my room to get her a towel and some clothes. Poor lass. I went on my phone to scroll through tiktok for a bit until she was done. I must of been scrolling for about 45 minutes until I heard a very faint "Babe" I walk into the bathroom with the towel and her clothes. I helped her out the bath.

"I'm gonna go get some water" I kiss her forehead. I wasn't kissing her lips as I know I'll just get sick. And I hate when people baby me even when I'm sick. Anna and I are literally the same person haha. I walked downstairs and saw Anna and Sab sat on the couch.

"Hey girls why are you up?" I asked them going into the attached kitchen "we're watching a movie" Sab responded not looking away from the TV, I walked over to them after fetching two bottles of water and leaning over the couch. "What movie. It's looks familiar? Conjuring 3?" "Yup" Anna looked at me "why are you up Dani you were asleep when we checked on you about 2 hours ago" Anna asked me "Karina woke up throwing up and I ran her a bath, now she's just getting changed" I smile still watching the tv

"Wifey material there" Sab laughed. "Thanks Sabitha" I laugh, I saw her smile while she was still focusing on the screen. We were watching a little bit more and there was going to be a jump scare "bahhh!" I slapped my hands on Sabs shoulder both of the girls jumped out of their skins. "Fuck you Dani!" Both girls shout as I walk up to the steps "we'll get you back" Anna shouts "try me. I don't get scared, horror movies jump scares don't work. You can even try scare me watching a horror" I laugh and walk up the stairs and walk into my room.

Karina was in bed in the dark "Dani is that you?" She asks looking at me, she couldn't see me as the room was dark and there was only a faint light in the hallway. "Yeah baby it's me" I shut the door and turn the lamp on. I gave her some water to drink which she did. I turned the light off when she was finished and got back into bed. I felt her place her head in my neck. I wrap my arm around her and play with her hair until she fell asleep. I love this.

Sorry for the shite chapter I didn't know what to put so I made some random shit up from the top of my head lmao