Chapter 28

*skip 12 months*

__DaniellamaiPrieto__

I'm finally married to the love of my life!! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you bubs! @_karinaprieto

Evacudmore: I loved being a bridesmaid
^anna.shumate: so did I
^emmabrooks: I WANT CAKE
^devynwinkler: Emma calm your none existant tits smh
^emmabrooks: rude
^sabquesada: girls calm down
^Katie.Pego: my dress was beautiful daniiii I love you
^i love you to bebe
^dominiquiDibiaso: you made me wear a dress....
^no I didn't. It was Karina
^_karinaprieto: muwahahaha

I was sitting in the chair next to my wife. My daughter was with Cudmore, Pego and Winkler. She adores the girls a lot. I can't believe my wishes came true. I got my daughter I got my wife.

"Erm Eva! Can you get all the girls for me please?" I look at Karina, all the girls like around us. "Whats up Kari?" Anna asked confused. Everyone was confused asf. "So... IM PREGNANT!" Everyone screamed "AGAIN?!" Emma yelled out in joy. I smile. I wanted another child but I didn't know I was gonna get another after 12 months of having Eva- Rose. "How long are you?" Dev looked at her. I didn't know she was she never told me. "12 weeks today..." "AND AGAIN YOU DONT TELL US" mads yelled while laughing. "Congratulations Prieto's!" All the girls shout in sync. I pick my daughter up "hey princess. Guess you're gonna be a big sister" I smile as she's smiles wide at me. The look in her eyes like she has just seen her favourite aunties. I place her on my hip.

We all danced for the night. It was 12:32am and I posted on Instagram

__DaniellaMaiPrieto__

Happy 1st birthday to my first born daughter

Happy 1st birthday to my first born daughter. I've loved every single second with you my princess. You can see your aunties later. As they left. (She's crying as the girls have left😂)

Emmabrook: awww I'm her favourite THATS why she's crying
^ actually Emma. About that.... Eva, Katie and Dev are her favourites....
MadsLewis: WHAT?!
^ sorry 😂

Load more comments

When we woke up the next morning. Eva-Rose was asleep in my wife's and I's bed. We had the scan today to see the gender. Another girl please! Eva-Rose was so quiet!
I woke up, I went into the bathroom and got dressed into this.