Wait what?

Dom POV

It's been 8 months since Dani died, I live in the JAH house with the girls. I moved into Karinas old room as she lives in Dani's room. It still hurts all of us what happened to Dani.

Karina still isn't herself, she doesn't leave the room, only for food now and then and for photo shoots. Eva, Anna, Dev and I are trying to pull through it as well. But we remember Dani's with the memories flooding back. Mads is normally with Indiana and Riley, Emma is with Olivia and Sab is with Cooper. But it's like Sab has just erased Dani from her mind. Indiana and Riley are also heart broken. They've been over all the time to check on all of us.

8 months since our last real smiles.
8 months since our last real laughs.
8 months since we actually had a great time.
8 months since my best friend died...

I was sat on the couch with dev, Anna and Eva scrolling through tiktok. When I heard the door. I went over and opened it. It was Dani...

Dani's POV

I woken up in the hospital, the doctor came in. "Hello Daniella, see you're awake. You can go home now, the woman who tried to kill you is arrested and been since last month. How are you feeling?" She asks, unhooking me from all the wires. "I'm okay, I know who the woman trying to kill me. But if I'm safe I can go home right?" She nods and I get up and get dressed.

I walk out the hospital with all my stuff and grab a cab to the Pet shop. I went to a pet shop and saw a kitten, I've always wanted a kitten, I picked a little boy up and I named him stitch, I walked out and the cab to drive me to the house. I got out the cab gave him the money and he drove away, I walked to the door. I was debating if I should knock. But I knocked. The door opened and there stood one of my best friends. Dom.

"Dani is that really you?" She asks hugging me. "Yup it is me bebe" I smile hugging her back. "GUYS DANIS HOME!!!" She shouts and I see Anna, Eva, Katie, Emma, Mads, Dev and Brad run our way and was tackled to the floor with all of them hugging me. I was confused. Where was Karina? "Omg kitten" Eva yelled and took the kitten off me "be careful with him. He's mine" I laugh.

I smile hugging them all. "Where's Kari?" "She's been locked in your room since you "died"" Anna replied letting me go. "Go see her Dani" Eva let's go of the hug with a huge smile on her face "and you need to tell us what happened" I rolled my eyes at Dev and nodded.

I walked up the stairs and opened my door, I see a body under the covers and went over to her. Her face was blochy red from the tears. I placed my hand on her arm and rubbed it with my thumb. I see her open her eyes.

She looks at me with confusion. "Dani?" "Yes babygirl it's me" she dived into my arms and cried "I thought you were dead?" "We'll come downstairs and I'll explain everything to you and the girls" (yes brads a girl ahah).

We walked downstairs and I sat on the couch, with Karina and Stitch on my knee "aww" Karina mumbled stroking the kitten.

"So when I got hit by the driver I could hear all of you lot when we were in the hospital. But I had this dream about my grandma being with me. She told me what happened and who did it. She told me that I had to let my body go. The doctors knew what was happening. I had to be put in a deep coma so the police can catch the woman. So I let my body "shut down" and pretended I died. So the "killer" thinks I'm dead. But I was just asleep. They caught the woman over a month ago but they didn't wake me. I woke up this morning and said I could go home. So I came home" I looked at everyone and they were all shocked. It was silent until Dom spoke.

"Who was the woman trying to kill you?" "Shannon... my brothers ex wife. Madisons mother" I responded stroking my kitten that now is in Karinas arms. "that bitch should rot in jail" dev shouted. I nodded, Dom placed her hand on devs.