Wtf?

Anna's pov

I was sat in Sab's bedroom with Eva. Looking at the state of Sab. She was drunk, we wanted to know what the fuck just happened.

"Sab what the fuck just happened?" Eva whispered yelled. She knows not to be so loud as Mads, Emma, Katie  and Dev are asleep. "Dani don't love me" she looks down crying. "She's cheating on me" I look at Eva. "Sab you do know that Karina and Dani are together right?" I said sitting on the bottom of the bed where Eva was. "No she's not. She's mine. I went to kiss her but she quickly pulled away from me" she looked at us "Sab you can't kiss Dani. She's not yours. You cheated on her and she's happy with Karina" In reply we got from Sab was a sad 'oh'.

"What happened with Karina?" I spoke up. "Nothing" she replied in a sharp tone. "Yes there is because she was on the floor holding her head while Dom was seeing to her. "Well that Bitch got in my way so I pushed her" "YOU DID WHAT?!" I shouted. I didn't care who heard me. "You heard me. I was trying to kiss Dani and she got in the way" I shook my head. I was beyond pissed off with Sab. "I'll check on Karina and Dani I'll be two mins Eva" she nods her head and I walk out. I check in their room firstly just in case they went to bed. I looked in their room to see them both asleep i went closer to see if they were and I could see a bruise starting to form on Karinas head. I sigh. What the fuck Sab. I walked out of their room and walked back to Sabs.

"We'll their both asleep, Karina has a bruise starting to form on her head. But Sab what the fuck where you thinking. Luckily Dani told Karina and Dom to not touch you, but Karina got hurt by you" I shake me head looking at her with "what the fuck are you going to do" look. She smirks. I glare at her and her smirk fades.

"I would of killed her and Dom if I had the chance to" she laughs. "SABRINA!" It was Eva's turn to yell. "What is wrong with you, and besides Dom would of killed you. She's stronger than you. But why?" I ask calming my anger before I do something I'll regret. "Because I miss Dani and she has Karina" she looks at me dead in the eye.

I shake my head "come on Eva. Let's just go to bed and let Sab sleep off all of this alcohol" I sigh and we both walk out the room. Before going to bed we locked Sabs door so she could do nothing. We went to our own rooms and went to sleep.

*next morning*
Dani's POV

I woke up with Karina laid on my whole body. I could see a huge bruise on her head. Remember what happened last night. I sighed. Karina woke up about 10 minutes after and we headed downstairs. We sat on the couch. I played on the houses PlayStation on Call of Duty while Karina sat next to me with her legs on me on my phone. I heard someone come downstairs and saw Dev, Dom and Eva I smile and focus back onto the game. "How you feeling Karina?" Dev looked at Karina, me then Eva. "What the fuck happened to you?" She asks looking at Karina. "Sab happened" I replied without taking my eyes off the screen killing the enemy. "Yes I won!" I laugh leaving the lobby and looking at the girls.

I explained everything when Emma, Katie and Mads came down 25 minutes later. They were all shocked. Sab came downstairs like nothing happened last night. "Hey babe" she looks at me I get up from my seat with an eyeroll and walk upstairs to get dressed. I heard Anna say something. "Sab can you leave Dani alone. Like I said last night. She's with Karina" she yelled at her "but-" she was cut off by dev "no buts. Leave them be". Karina came into the room. " hey baby" she smiles and comes over to me. I finished getting dressed. She got dressed.

Our clothes:

Mine:

Karinas:

Karinas:

We walked back downstairs after brushing our teeth

We walked back downstairs after brushing our teeth. I went back on the PlayStation while Karina went back into her same position as before I went upstairs. Dom came over "can I join?" "Sure here's the controller" I gave her the blue controller.

(THERES 3 rose gold, 2 blue, 4 purple and 2 red)I got Karinas phone

I got Karinas phone. Went onto my sound cloud and put some of my music on connecting to the speaker beside the TV.

"Really Dani?" Anna laughs "yes really. Just because y'all Americans don't like my music doesn't mean you have to complain does it?" I laugh continuing with the game. "Dani Dani I'm down!" Dom shouts "dude calm I'm right be side you. I'm behind you two seconds there's someone through the door" she nudges me but I still kill him and revive Dom. We ended up winning the game.

Dom went out with everyone except Karina and I. Kar fell asleep in the same position as she's been in for the past 4 hours. I started to replay the last of us 2. I've already completed it 3 times but I like the game.

I played the game for the past 5 hours. Anna and Eva were on the other couch on their phones. Dom and dev went upstairs and yes to do what they do (😏😏) emma, Katie and Mads went to watch a movie in one of their rooms and I don't care where Sab went. I wasn't talking to her. I turned the game off and put the 100 back On. "Okay but Lindsey morgan is hot!" I said which earned a slap off Karina. Eva laughed. "Ow sorry!"