Chapter 13

(Skip Daniella's 19th bday I'm too lazyyyy)

Anna POV:

The drama with Dixie, she's brought Daniella into it all. Dani has had enough of it all. Putting so much stress on her. She doesn't know what to do no more.

Her mental health is triggering her but she's doing her best by not doing anything, she normally sleeps with Eva or dev, as the other girls normally share with one another. Karina and Daniella have broken up for a little bit. There still best friends, just need some space to sort themselves out especially with the Dixie situation. Karina understood and she said she would wait for Daniella.

So basically Dixie is in love with Eva and in love with Noah beck. Dani didn't say anything because she can't say nothing to her as she wasn't trying to hurt her best friend. But Dixie decide to hit the trigger button with Daniella saying she'd fuck the shit out of Eva and Karina. She pacifically tweeted it and tagged Daniella on Twitter. Daniella was fucking mad at this. And then dixie told Twitter that Daniella isn't worthy another to have a place on this platform and she should just give and leave.

Dixie lives in the LA but none of us know we're she lives so we left it. There's also drama between me and some lad called Mattia. He likes me and when we met in the mall the other day, he was flirting like a f-boy, he was grabbing my hand and my ass. Emma saw it and she was pissed and jealous, I felt very uncomfortable with Mattia every time I tried to walk away he kept coming up to me hooking his arm around my shoulders.

Me and Emma have had a argument. First ever argument, and we still haven't made up. I am currently in my room ready to go into Emma's. I got up and knocked on Emma's door. I heard a very faint 'come in' from Emma. I walked in and she scoffs looking away from me.

Me: Ems please! Please believe me!!
Emma: you cheated on me in front of my eyes
Me: no I didn't! He was coming at me. I was trying to move away that's why I pulled you in the girls bathroom so I could get away from him.
Emma: is that why you were letting him touch your ass?!
Me: I was uncomfortable I told him I have a girlfriend, but he wasn't listening. I even told Katie!! Ask her
Emma: I will ask Pego
Daniella: ask Pego about what?
Me: Emma thinks I cheated on her with Mattia
Daniella: pahahahahhahaha really Mattia? He flirts with every fucker. He tried to do it with Karina until I beat his arse up. He makes you so uncomfortable that you just wish you didn't go with them that day *she laughs as she sits on Emma's bed*
Emma: but she let him touch her ass...
Daniella: does it to all girls he'll simp for. He tries to ruin relationships but just beat the shit out of him he won't come running back for more. And ems, Anna loves you so fucking much she'll never cheat on ya. *she smiles softly at Emma then at me*
Emma: I'm sorry Boon
Anna: it's okay *I smile and lay on her bed with her*
Daniella: looks like my work here is done. Imma run through this door like Harry Potter. *she runs but runs into the wall. I burst out laughing, making me fall off the bed*
Emma: Are you okay?
Daniella: I'm fineeee, that was meant to happen. But who put that door there??
Me: hhahahahhahahaha
Emma: Anna stop it!
Eva walked through the door as she looks at Daniella on the floor and me on the floor crying with laughter she smiles softly and speaks up.
Eva: what was that bang?
Me: D-D-D-ani-iella n-noooo I c-cant-ttt hahahahahhaha
Daniella: Anna moved the door and I ran into to the wall like I was magic!!! It was a good trick tho. I magic'd myself to have a concussion.
Eva laughed but not as hard as I was. I was nearly pissing herself but eventually i calmed down. Daniella left to go get a redbull
Me: if she drinks another of my redbull I'll kick her into Narnia!
Emma just giggled and out on a movie for me and her to watch. I smile and lay my head on her shoulder.

20 mins through the movie me and Emma decided to drift off to sleep.