Chapter 18

Okay I changed my mind. I want to continue this book. I love it. And I know some of y'all may love it. So here's another chapter

Eva POV

I hear shouting and I run to where the shouting was, it was Daniella. Uh oh.

Daniella: WTF SAB?! YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH COOPER. HE CHEATED ON YOU I HELPED YOU. I PUT MY OWN HEART AND SOUL INTO OUR RELATIONSHIP AND YOU THROW IT ALL DOWN THE DRAIN. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU TOO COOPER. WERE DONE SABRINA!!!!
She stormed out the room and into her own room. I then here music. Then I hear her sing. We'll shout.

Daniella: EVERYONE COMES WITH SCARS, BUT YOU CAN LOVE THEM AWAY. I TOLD YOU I WASNT PERECT. YOU TOLD ME THE SAME I THINK THATS WHERE WE BELONG TOGETHER AND UNASHAMED I TOLD YOU THAT I WASNT PERFECT NO WAY!

Poor Daniella. Everyone she puts her heart into just cheats on her. I was pissed at Sab. I looked at Anna, dev, mads and Emma, they nodded at me to go talk to her. I went and knocked on her door, no answer I tried to open it but she slammed the door shut and locked it, then turned her music up loud. Damn. Girls really broken.

Daniella's POV
I walked into my girlfriend fucking her ex, Cooper. I was broken, furious I wanted to punch something so I punched her wall. I didn't break it but I'm pretty sure I broke my hand, I didn't care though I couldn't feel it with the anger in me.

Me: WTF SAB?! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITHH COOPER. HE CHEATED ON YOU I HELPED YOU. I PUT MY OWN HEART AND SOUL INTO OUR RELATIONSHIP AND YOU THROW IT ALL DOWN THE DRAIN. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU TOO COOPER. WERE DONE SABRINA!!!!
I stormed out of her room and into my own. I saw Anna, Dev, Eva, Mads and Emma but I decided to ignore them on my way out of sabs room. I decided on putting my music on. I was so pissed right now I started shouting some of the lyrics to the song.
Me: EVERYONE COMES WITH SCARS, BUT YOU CAN LOVE THEM AWAY I TOLD YOU THAT I WASNT PERFECT YOU TOLD ME THE SAME I THINK THATS WHY WERE BELONG TOGETHER AND UNASHAMED I TOLD YOU THAT I WASNT PERFECT NO WAY!
It felt good to let my anger out. I could start and feel the pain in my hand. Someone knocked on my door I ignore it, then they tried to open it but I ran and shut the door and locked it. I didn't want to talk nor see anyone right now. I'm broken. I just kept listen to my music full blast on my speaker.

*skip 3 weeks*

Dev POV
It's been 3 weeks and Daniella still hasn't come out of her room. The girls and I are starting to worry. She hasn't ate, come to see us or came to hang. I was missing her. Sab was out most of the time with Cooper, we were all pissed off with her but she's like our sister so we accepted her and Cooper. We've all tried to talk to her but we get no response. The only other thing to do is call the one girl who stole Daniella's heart. Karina.

Me: hello Karina?
Kari: hello dev. How are you? How are y'all?
Me: Anna, Eva, Sab, Mads, Emma and I are great actually thank you for asking
Kari: what about Dani?
Me: about that. Dani caught Sab cheating on her with Cooper 3 weeks ago, she shouted and punched a wall. She hasn't been out her room, she hasn't ate, talked to any of us or has she been to the hospital about her hand because she's deffo broken it.
Kari: omg!!
Me: the girls and I was wondering if you can come try get Daniella out and her hand seen too
Kari: I'll be there a fast as I can. Thanks for phoning Dev
Me: THANK YOU UR A LIFE SAVER. it's alright.
Kari: it's alright. See you Devy
Me: see ya kari
I hung up the phone and sat on the couch with the girls (minus Sab as she was with Nessa, Jaden and Cooper)
We all decided to watch a few movies until karina came.

*few hours later*
There was a knock at the door. Anna went and opened it revealing Karina. She smiled ans hugged us all. We spoke and told her and then she went upstairs and try talk to Daniella.

Karinas POV
I walked up the stairs and knocked on Daniella door.. no answer.

Me: Daniella, babe can you please open the door
I heard the door unlock and the door open. She looks behind the door and opens it, I went in, she shut the door and locked it again.

Dani: w-what are you doing here?
Me: I came to see you, are you okay bae?
Her face was red and blochy I felt bad for her. I know I hurt her. But she didn't turn out like this.
Dani: I'm okay Kari
Me: wanna talk about it?
She shook her head, I opened my arms and she dived into me. She placed her head into my neck, I could feel my neck getting wet but I didn't care.
Me: you're alright babe I'm here. Hey Dani?
Daniella: y-yeah?
She said through sobs.
''Can you show me your hand please babes?'' I asked her calmly. She shows me her hand and she's definitely fucked it up. ''Does it hurt?'' I asked touching her green/ blue and yellow hand. She nodded flinching every time I put a bit of pressure onto it. ''Come on we'll go check it out at the hospital'' I held out my hand ''please no I don't want to go to the hospital I don't like it'' she was balling her eyes out by the end of the sentence. ''I'll stay with you the whole time my love'' I gently placed my thumb to wipe away the tears that were falling from her eyes. She nodded. She quickly went to the bathroom before she went she grabbed a hoodie and joggers. When she came out I noticed it was one of my hoodies, I smiled and held my hand out for her which she took. We walked downstairs slowly, the girls look over at us and gave us a soft smile.

''You're okay Dani'' I quietly said getting to the last step. She was shaken up but still stood really close to me. I hate seeing her like this.
''Guys I won't be long. Just going to check her hand out'' they all nodded their heads signaling as a okay and we left.