Chapter 4

I was in the pool with the girls for a good 4 hours. I decided to get out of the pool and go in the shower. After the shower I decided to get changed, do my hair and put my normal mascara on.

(My clothes)

(My clothes)

I decided to call Karina upstairs to do my hair because I couldn't be assed to do it.
Me: Karina. Can you please do my hair?
Karina: yes I'll be up in a second
Me: one
Karina: shut up
Me: make me *I smirk as she gets to my door*
I sat on the floor while Karina sat on my bed doing my hair. I smiled at her while on my Snapchat. I took a photo of myself and sent it to Faith and the gang.

She was finished my hair, she sat on my bed and I sat on her lap. Sab walked in and looked at us shocked.

Sab: did you- I erm- did I interrupt anything?
Me: no I only sat on her lap *laughs and lays on her chest*

Posts on Instagram spam account

@Iamdarthvador

(Pretend Daniella is the lad) Liked by _karinaPrieto, KatiePego, SabQuesada and 875k othersDani: Bubs😍 @_KarinaPrieto

Dani: Bubs😍 @_KarinaPrieto

@_KarinaPrieto: 🥰🖤
@annaShumate: I deffo ship this
^@Eva.Cudmore: so do I
@SabQuesada: knew I interrupted something!
^no you didn't. We took this j after she did my hair!
Fan1: have you two kissed yettt?!
^nope not yet😂😂
NessaBarrett: COUPLE GOALS❤️😘
^I love you ness🖤🖤
^NessaBarrett: love you too babe❤️❤️

Load more comments...

Anna: SAB! EVA! KARINA! DANI! Come on whores! We're going!
Karina: we're coming
We both get up and run down the stairs. We're going on a late night drive. I quickly ran to the car but as I got there Eva had already beat me to the front. But I sat in the back with Karina and Sab. We opened all the windows while we were driving, we decided to blast music off as loud as Anna's car could do. The wind blowing everyone's hair. Well except mine as it's in braids.

Karina: oh MCDONALDS
Eva: Anna can we stop at Dons?
Me: you lot can but I don't want anything
Anna: you sure?
I nod my head I didn't feel like eating. I wasn't hungry. I haven't been hungry for a while. The last time I ate was Wednesday last week because my mom made me eat some tuna pasta. I didn't eat it all thou as I couldn't.

(Skip to after eating the meals)

I drank a bit of Karinas drink, she doesn't mind thou, she laid her head on my shoulder. I simply asked her if she was okay but she said she was tired and she was getting a head ache.

Evas pov

I was starting to get tired, I ate my food and drank my drink. With the load music I was starting to gain a headache. I was about to ask Anna if we could go home but she turned the music off and asked all of us if we wanted to go home and of course all of us said yes. Me and Karina can get headaches easily. We don't know about Daniella thou she never opened up about anything. I don't think she trusts us enough yet.

Daniella has gotten close with Karina and Sab since she's come to LA, hopefully I can earn Daniella trust but for now I want to go home and sleep.
Anna: Dani you alright?
Dani: yeah just a little tired
Karina: my ass hurts from sitting in this seat for the past 3 hours.
Dani: when did Pluto come?
Anna: what do you mean?
I looked behind me and seen that Pluto was in the boot. Anna pulled over and looked at Pluto.
Anna: did any of you lot put him in the boot?
We all shook our heads as we were all confused. Karina sat on my lap as Anna put Pluto in the middle seat.
Dani: I want a kitten and a snake!
Me: I have a snake
Dani: I know I want to get one myself.

Daniella's pov

Today has been the best day ever in a long time. I got to spend the day with my favourite girls. And boy lmao. When we got home I told everyone goodnight and walked to my room. I changed into my pj's.

(Changed into this)

(Changed into this)

I laid on my bed check throu my social media's when all of a sudden Karina came thro my door.

Me: hey baby you okay?
Karina: can I sleep with you tonight?
I smile and nod, she sits on my lap and slowly leans in and kisses me, I kiss back. I heard a camera go off and I saw Eva and Sab in the door way taking photos.

Eva: you owe me $60 Anna shumate
Anna: wait they kissed?
Anna walked around the corner
Karina: you placed a bet on use?
Sab: yup. Eva and Anna placed one and me and Emma placed one. Dev didn't want to bet because she said that Daniella would kill us.
Me: and she's right, because you're smart. But also send me that pic! So I can post it.
Sab sent me the picture, and all the girls went to their rooms. It was 4 in the morning. Karina laid on my chest. I started to play with her hair. When I head soft snores coming from my chest. I posted the picture on my main account.

Posted on Instagram
@_DaniellaMai_

(Pretend Daniella is the lad again)Liked by SabQuesada, Annashumate, Eva

Liked by SabQuesada, Annashumate, Eva.Cudmore and 790k others.

Daniella : my bubs

Comments are disabled

934 words🥰