Chapter 7

Dani: so you're telling me you saw a fit female?! *Daniella had cheered up a lot and she's leaving it till we go back home. Daniella doesn't like drama so she doesn't plaster it all over social media. And to stay off TikTok room. She'll defend us on there. But she won't start drama if you know what I mean. Dev was on the other day and she flipped the fuck out.
Emma: yep I did
I look at Emma and she was staring at Daniella the whole time. I know Mads and Emma have liked Daniella since she's came but Emma and Mads are completely different. Mads doesn't get along with Daniella however Emma does.

Daniella: how old did she look?
Emma: eh about 18-19 year old
Daniella: dude. I'd say crack on. What do you have to lose??
Emma: she was with someone though. And I didn't get her number nor her socials.

The girls and I did some TikToks and then decided to to the hotel we are staying in. Daniella and Emma were sharing a room and Sab and I were. I know something was going to happen tonight with Daniella and Emma.

Me: Sab I bet you $50 that Daniella and Emma fuck!
Sab: alright bet *we shake hands and go to our room*

Daniella's POV

I was tired. We have been walking around London all day. I asked Sab if we can go to the hotel so I can sleep. I was sharing with Emma.

I walked into my shared room and saw Emma on the bed she looked up and gave me a weak smile. I walked over to her and laid on the bed behind her. She decided to sit on my thighs. I sat up. We both started to lean in. We kissed it DIDNT feel anything like when me and Karina kiss. There was no fireworks. But I needed to get my mind off of the drama.

She kissed me passionately, I flipped us both over so I was not on top of her and started to kiss her neck, I found her spot and sucked on it. She let out a moan. I sucked harder which made her moan louder. I quickly covered her mouth.

Me: you don't want the girls to hear do you?
She shakes her head
Me: good

I take off her shirt and start kissing my way down her body. Finally reaching her pants, I look up and her and she nods, so I take off her pants and panties. I began kissing her thighs. I decided to just go for it and stick a finger in her she slapped the pillow over her face. I moved the pillow and kissed her which made her moan into my mouth.

Emma: fuck
Me: good
Emma: I'm about t-to c-
I quickly take my fingers out and she pouted at me so I stick 4 fingers in and go up to her neck and bite her neck which makes her moan LOUD. With that Emma let's go.
Emma: fuck baby that was amazing
I pulled out my fingers and fell asleep after I looked at the time which read 4:54am.