Chapter 3

Karinas pov:
Yesterday was weird.
Well I commented on Daniella's Instagram and she seemed so sweet but when me and Anna picked her up from the airport she seemed to be alright with Anna but when I asked her a question she coldly responded.

Did I do something?

She was laughing away with Anna on the way back to the house. When she walked in she gave everyone a hug even Pluto. But not me.
I don't live with them I stay a couple of nights.

Did she not like me?

I was going to go to her room and ask her what was wrong and if she hated me but when I went upstairs and knocked on her door. There was no answer and I opened it and saw her peacefully asleep I left and went to my room I laid in bed, I stayed up all night thinking why didn't she like me!

It was 10:55 and I heard Sab and Daniella on live. 'I dare you and Sab to kiss' I was kind of jealous. I still stood by her door listening to what they were saying until I heard ''guys me and Sab are just friends. And anyways I don't do feelings and relationships'' now that hurt. I left and went downstairs.

Anna: Karina you coming outside in the poor with Eva, Emma and dev?
Karina: nah I'm going to sit in here
Eva: you sure?
Karina: yes I'm sure
I smile at the girls as they left to go in the pool. The weather was really hot today. I tucked my knees up and put my head on them.

Daniella's pov

I wake up and look at the time 10:30am. I must of been tired I've been sleeping for 15 and a half hours. I decided to get a shower and do all my usual stuff I got dressed and do my hair again.

 I decided to get a shower and do all my usual stuff I got dressed and do my hair again

(Clothes for today)

(Hair for today)

I brushed my teeth and decided to go live on my TikTik. I made the live up and loads of my fans joined the live.

Me: Hey guys!
Fan1: OMG DANIELLA HOWS LA?!?
Me: it's alright. Warm! Warmer than UK that's for sure! *smiles*
Simp4DaniellaMai: have you made any friends in your first day??
Me: yes and no. I made 5 friends so far!

We kept on chatting and my fans asking me questions when I hear a knock at the door, I put myself on mute and put my hand over the camera.
Me: yes?
Sab came in a couple seconds later
Sab: where you live??
Me: yeah I still am. But I'm on mute and covered the camera. Just in case y'all didn't want ya fans to know I moved here with y'all
Sab: nah it's cool. People can know if you want. We're fine with it
I moved my phone to my gaming set up and sat in my chair, I unmute myself and Sab came over and sat on my lap watch the live.
Sab: hey guysss
Me: so yeah guys I live in LA with Sab, Eva, Anna, Dev and Emma. But Karina is sleeping here at the moment as well.
IloveSabQuesada: omg you're so luckyyy
Ihateyou: you don't deserve to live with the girls. They have more talent than you
Me: oh sorry...
Sab: don't listen to them Dani. They're jealous. And for you. Daniella is very talented. She has the talent of acting. She deserves to live here with us girls.
Darina4Life65: I ship you and Karina!
Darinaismymoms: where is Karina?!
SadbittyEva: you stole my name!!!
Me: actually you stole my name. I had my name well before I met youuuuu well found your existence. *i laugh*
Karina&Daniella: how's Karina😏😏😏
Sab was laughing at the comments about me and Karina. But I just acted like I didn't see them. I purposely didn't answer them; I couldn't be bothered with them.
SabQueadamywifey: I dare you and Sab to kiss!!
Me: I dare you and Sab to kiss. *i gulped and looked at Sab. She smiled. We both kissed and I blushed but looked at the comments.
Devyyyyisprincess: OMG I SHIP!
LadyPrincessEva: so do iiiii
Me: guys me and Sab are just friends. And anyways. I don't do feelings and relationships. *smiles I look at the time* anyways guys. Me and Sab have to go. *i get up off the chair and walk to the bathroom*
Sab: goodbye guys. I'll see you later *she smiles at the camera and turns off the live*

I came out the bathroom and Sab stared at me and then smiled.
Sab: ''You ready to go downstairs?''
Me: yep
We walk downstairs and I saw Karina on the couch while the girls where in the pool. Sab smirked at me and walked outside. I walked over to Karina and sat down beside her.

Me: you okay?
Karina: *shakes her head*
Me: what's wrong?
Karina: do you hate me?
Me: what?! No! I don't hate you. What do you say that?
Karina: well you were cold to me when me and Anna picked you up. Then when you met the rest of the girls you hugged them five including Pluto. But you missed me out. I didn't get a hug. You haven't talked to me.
Me: Karina. I'm sorry bubs. I really am. The reason I was cold to you and distanced is because when I have feelings for someone I don't want to show them I have feelings. So I changed my emotions to cold and I distance myself from it.
Karina: wait you have feelings for me?
Me: *i nod* and here *i open my arms and she dives into me* you wanna go out with the girls?
Karina: *nods*
I pick her up and run outside pushing her into the pool. Someone was behind me and they pushed me in right after I threw Karina in.
Karina: you bitch
I stayed under the water for about two minutes I could hear the girls shouting
Anna: where is she?!
Karina: BUBS?!
Eva: oh shit!
Sab: what happened?!
Devy: there she is! *she shouting. She must know where my body was*
I soon came up from the water and all the girls looked at me.
Emma: what the fuck?
Me: what?
Emma: YOUVE been under there for ages and you were alive the whole time?
Me: yup. I just wanted to scare y'all. And Karina I heard you
Ev: I think we all did *she laughs*

1073 words🥰