Chapter 10 - Devil in The Television

Yeeaah, next chapter.

So school started and I am doing art so I could make a book on my art if you would like.
I am hoping to publish chapter 11 on the 11th of February because SATISFACTION!
Also, rewote this because it wasn't good enough. Took insperation from the Devils Train by The Lab rats.
Enjoy-
______

Red, purple, yellow. Colours flashed by. Mono felt his body twist and turn uncontrollably. Clinging onto himself, Mono only felt one thing - fear. His heart pounded, while his mind raced. And before he knew it, Mono fell face first onto a wooded surface. T.v static still ringing in his ears. Groaning, he pushed himself up onto his knees. Looking around, there was one thing he noticed straight away. Six wasn't with him. Leaping to his feet, Mono searched around him, trying to spot a yellow raincoat. Nothing.

Freaking out, Mono felt his heart rate quicken. Six was no where to be seen. He was all alone. Thats when Mono noticed something strange about the world around him. Everything started to rearange. The walls leaned inward to his small form, while nearby items appeared to glitch in and out of reality. A soft howling echoed through the dark corridor. Mono gulped. Mono shook his head, trying to clear his mind. Okay, okay, just breathe. The first thing I need to do is to find Six and figure out what is happening. Then I can panic.

Suddenly, a deep voice hummed frown down the hall. Mono's chest started to tighten as his hand trembled to find the torch in his pocket. Once his fingers found the cool metal flashlight, Mono pulled it out, facing it towards the hall. He quickly turned it on, lighting his path. The light landed on a tall, crooked metal door that stood menacingly at the end of the hall. What really caught Mono's attention was the giant eye that was etched on the middle of the door.

Mono flinched as the door creaked open, the voices stopping. Holding the light with both hands, Mono stood like a stick. His body didn't dare make a move. The hallway was dead silent, except for the heavy breathing that passed Mono's mouth. "Follow me," a voice whispered. Mono didn't understand, all he could do was take a shaking step backwards. Mono shook his head, ain't no way I'm going in there!

The wind roared. It howled and screamed. Mono had to hold his mask down to keep it from flying. His coat violently shook, his light source flickered. Upon trying to gaze at what was causing the wind, his paper mask came flying off. "No," he yelped. Mono felt exposed, like everything was judging him in that very moment. Forgeting everything in that moment, Mono chased after his mask. His eyes franticly followed the path of the paper bag, trying to catch it.

His mask was inches away from his fingertips. He just needed to reach a little further and his mask would be his again. Leaping like a gazelle, Mono snatched onto the paper mask, tumbling on the floor. His chin was greeted to the floor, but Mono ignored the pain. Jumping to his feet, he swiftly pulled the mask over his head. SLAM! The hairs on Mono's neck stood on end, while his muscles tensed.

Before he was able to face the door, a shadowed figure stood infront of him. Mono followed the long limps before becoming face to face to the one man he hated. His father. Mono growled, clenching his fists. The thin man lowered himself to Mono's face, a creepy smile on his face. Thats when something caught his eye. A small toy duck glitching out, it giving a small squeak everytime it errored in and out of existence. Thats when it hit him. He was trapped in a digital world. Thats why the world around him appeared to glitch and why Six wasn't with him. She must've been in her own digital world. 

"Hello, child," The Thin Mans voice crackled like static. "What are you doing out here, kiddo," he asked. Mono knew not to answer, for he knew his father wouldn't listen. "I wont ask again. Why are you here?" Silence. "Fine. We are going back right now." The Thin man moved to stand up straighter, his neck cracking into his slanted shape. Silence. Mono said and did nothing to follow his fathers orders. Mono cringed as he heard his fathers neck crack as he looked down towards him. "Good for nothing boy." The Thin man reached down to grab the small teen. His slim digits wrapped around the childs body but instead of grabbing the body of a boy,  his fingers where covered in dust. Mono had glitched himself out of the digital world.

The Thin Man felt enraged. His twig like fingers balling into fists as he cried out. "I'll get you back Boy!"
_________

Yes I am going off the idea that Mono is the Thins Mans son. I just like the idea of him trying to run away fro, his fate?

Word count: 870 words...

Shorter chapter but I'm to lazy to make it longer. Please comment on mistakes.
Bye!