Chapter 21 - Secrets

Six's perspective again.... after this chapter there is only one more chapter in her point of view. Which is chapter 27 (which some of you may know I have talked about before in the comments)

IMPORTANT!!! listen up guys. I read every single comment that everyone posts. So I warn you now, if you say something overly inaproprate I will know. There is no chance of me not seeing it. And if you do it, I will report you. DON'T DO IT! You also make me and others uncomfortable. Thank you

And thanm you to those who didn't do that. You are the best. ❤

Warning: Floof. Gore. Impalement??

Enjoy!!
_________

Six felt safe in Mono’s arms. He was warm and calm. His gentle aura made Six relax. Her face was buried in the crook of Mono’s neck, his head resting on top of hers. She could feel the soft strokes of Mono’s fingers drawing an imaginary picture on her back. She slightly flinched as the sudden loud noise that echoed through the Barber’s shop. Six could hear how the Barber was getting closer to them, his unstable feet shaking the floor after every step.  

Six hugged Mono tighter, making sure that he was really with her. Never had anyone chosen to stay with her. Especially between life and death. Six nuzzled Mono, her hot tears slowing to a stop as Mono whispered in a hushed tone “it’s okay.” She knew it wasn’t going to be fine. But his voice was so confident it made Six believe that they were going to be fine. Mono’s gentle voice whispered in her ear again, “It’s okay.” His calming voice soothed Six. 

A creak sounded from under the two while the Barber stepped closer. He took another wonky step. The floor whinnied under the two. Another stomp. The wooden floor crashed in on itself from under the two teens. Six yelped as a wooden board hit her on her injured leg. They fell. 

 A wooden surface stopped the two from falling any further. The hard surface winded Six as she landed on her back. Her sore leg pounded with pain, she hissed. Next to her, Mono jumped to his feet. Six sat up. Her head pounded. An ear piercing cry from the Barber nearly made Six’s headache worse. Mono went over to Six, holding a hand out for her to grab.  

Six smiled, accepting his help. Hoisting her to her feet, Six lifted her leg, leaning on Mono. Mono kept his eyes on Six. Six gazed up. A huge hole in the rotten wood, which was only a few inches above, allowed soft white light to shine on the two. The Barber shops flooring was hallow, allowing any small creature to creep underneath. Should’ve done that as soon as we saw that man’s ugly face. 

Darkness surrounded the two. The path ahead was like a tiny tunnel under the Barbers shop. The only faint light coming through cracks and the new giant spotlight they had made. Six gulped. Mono pulled out his flashlight, clicking it on. The light flickered, before buzzing off. Six’s hands trembled as Mono fiddled with the broken flashlight. 

Suddenly, a sharp pair of pointy scissors stabbed the wooden floor behind Six and Mono. They both stiffened, their grip on each other’s hands strengthening. The rusty scissors wobbled about, the Barber struggling to pull its pointed tip from the wood. When the scissors was yanked from the floor, Mono and Six hesitantly looked up. Their tiny eyes where met with one big, empty one staring down at the two through a tiny hole.  

The Barber screeched. Six felt cold, her eyes widening. Mono discarded of the light. It’s useless form clanking as it hit the wood. Wrapping his hand around Six’s waist, allowing her to lean some of her weight on him, the two rushed into the darkness. Six fought back heat that flourished in her cheeks. Not the time Six.