Chapter 14 - Baby Dolls

Insipred by that one creepy Doctor Who episode that made me stop watching the series. It gave me the hebie jebies. (Its that weird 'mommy' one)
Also inspired by toy story... no judgy

Here ya go you amzing people! Enjoy
______

Six....

Six....

Six!!!

She was gone. Taken. Mono had to- NO, needed to get her back. Mono had been struck with fear when Six was taken by the Doctor. She could be anywhere and anything could be happening to her. Mono hugged his knees. His back was pressed against the cool surface, his body still covered by the bed he cowered behind. His eyes were puffy from tears, while his nose was blocked. I need to do something.... but what... I can't do anything.... they where right. Mono sniffled, his mind overheating with toxic thoughts. His mind was plauged, as he kept mopping.

"Hey," a soft voice called. Mono's head lifted. The voice sounded so close, yet so far. It also sounded familiar. A few coughs echoed around, causing Mono to push himself up onto his knees. He searched around him, his eyes landing on a vent cover that sat next to him on the wall. He crawled over, sitting on his knees. "Hey," the female voice called again. Mono felt a jumpstart.

Six!

"Six?" Mono called through the vent. His heart was thumping loudly, he could feel his body come back to life. "He-lp," her voice was fragile and weak. What did that monster do to her! Mono clenched his fists. "I'm comming. Just hold on." No reply. I'm comming, I'm comming. Mono released his fists, he placed his hand against the wall, feeling its cool surface. Closing his eyes, Mono took a moment to collect his thoughts. At the faint sound of sobbing echoing through the vents, Mono snapped his eyes open, his gaze razor sharp. He stood tall, his hands clenching into balled fists. With big strides, Mono made his way from under the bed to the gate were Six got caught.

His ears perked up when he heard the sobs again, but this time not through a vent. Six's sobs were echoing down the hospitals halls. Gritting his teeth, Mono followed her cries. He was getting her no matter what. He rushed down the halls, its white walls like blurs as he ran. He felt the frosty air as it pricked at his hands and toes. He didn't comprehend his surroundings, his mind was set on one thing. Six.

Mono skidded to a halt when Six's cries became louder. He took a few steps forward, causing the cries to soften. Backing up, her cries came clear again. To the right, Mono saw a flight of stairs. Six's sobs where sounding from the top of the stairs. Mono smiled. He knew he was so close to her. He ran up the stairs with great speed. "Six!" Mono called. A big wooden door stood in his way to Six at the top of the stairs. The door was slightly open, letting Mono slip past.

On the other side, it was dark. Mono squinted, reaching for his tourch and flicking it on. The room was empty, beside for a few dolls sitting around tea sets. "Six?" Mono whispered. He scanned the room, his flashlight following his line of sight. She's not here. But who was crying then? SLAM! The door closed with a loud bang, making Mono flinch. Spinning on his heel, his light shone on the door. It was locked shut. Oh great.

A soft muffled call caught his attention. Looking back around, he looked about the room again. His eyes widedned with shock when his light shone on a strugling girl. "SIX!" Mono shrieked. Panic and worry set in for the poor girl. He sprinted over to Six's side, his breaths uneven with concern. Her frail form was tightly wrapped in rope, her hands behind her back, while her mouth had a peice of cloth stuffed into it. Quickly, Mono took out the cloth that was stopping Six from talking. She shook her head, probabaly trying to rid the taste of cloth. "What happened? Are you hurt?" Mono asked, untying Six from her bounds. Six lowered her head to the floor while lowering her gaze. Once the rope was untied, it flopped to the floor.

Six stayed on the pillow, her knees bent under her. Mono placed a hand on her shoulder, kneeling down next to her. Her body tensed under his touch. "What's wrong?" Mono ushered, keeping his voice soft. Six lifted her head and turned to face Mono. What he saw made him feel like crying. Six had tears streaming from her face. "Oh, S-" Six jumped at Mono, wrapping her arms tightly around him. His body stiffened, but only for a second. He wrapped his arms around Six, her form trembling. He could feel her tears soak his shoulders, but he didn't care. Six was letting herself be vulnerable around him, and he didn't care if that ment he had to get a wet spot of clothing.

Mono gently rubbed her back, a small smile spreading on his face. But that smile turned into an angered sneer. Whatever did this to her is getting a fricken hammer to the face! A quite shuffling noise caught Mono's attention. Without distributing Six, Mono moved his eyes around ths room. His brown eyed gaze fell on the dolls that sat around the tea sets. Their heads had moved, facing them. Their black beady eyes, souless and dark. He pulled Six closer, not letting his eyes off the Dolls. "Six, not to worry you, but I dont think we are alone," Mono muttered in Six's ear. Six lifted her gaze, and turned to look where Mono was. Six shuddered, pushing herself back into Mono. Mono looked down at Six.... focus. Mono snapped his gaze back up, and they were gone. Oh shoot.

The lights suddenly flickered on, blinding Mono for a second. Squinting, Mono searched around. He slid his torch back into his pocket, keeping one arm around Six. Six tapped Mono's back, making him turn around. And there the dolls stood. Their bodies were littered with bandages and marks, their eyes stairing the two down. Mono shifted his weight to his feet, pulling Six up next to him. The dolls arms and legs were small and chubby. They each wore a dress or a small bland wonzie, with their eyes blinking unevenly. Blood was splattered aginst their clothing, while cracks were evident around their bodies.

"Mommy?" One asked in a monotone voice. Their voice was pitched, and their voice was cracky. It made Mono shiver. "Are you my Mommy?" Another asked, tilting its head. Mono put an arm out, protecting Six by stepping infront of her. He grabed onto her hand. Okay, what to do, what to do... Mono backed up as the Dolls made wonky steps forward. "Mommy?" One called, "whats wrong Mommy? Don't you want to play?"

Their bodies twitched with each motion they made, their limbs dragging behind. The two backed up into a corner. On each side of them was a cool white wall, and infront a hoard of Dolls. "Mommy. Let's go Mommy." Mono stood strong infront of Six, not hesitating to protect her. Behind him, Six was wedged in the corner, admiring the teen infront of her. Her eyes fell down, her coat covering her face, as her hands messed around with her yellow coats pockets. After a second of her meddling with her pockets, she pulled out a small metal box. "Mommy." Six patted Mono on the back. "Idea," she muttered. Mono looked at her, "you do." She pulled down the lid of the metal box and ignited it. A small flame flickered infront of Mono's eyes.

He looked ahead, watching as the Dolls inched closer. Taking a closer look, Mono got the idea. The Dolls were plastic, and fire can melt plastic. "Nice. Good idea Six," Mono complimented, causing Six to grin. She carefully gave Mono the lighter, and he shone it in the Dolls faces. They hissed, backing off. "Mommy? Your hurting me mommy!" They cried in rage, backing away from the small flame. Keeping his hold on Six's hand, and gripping onto her small lighter with his other hand, he started to make his way around the pack of Dolls.

They lifted their hands over their face, trying to protect their faces from the tiny fire. Particles of dust from the ceiling fell on the two, dusting them in grey powder. How the... from beside him, Six lifted her gaze up. Mono did the same, instantly hating what he saw. The flame from Six's lighter blew out. Above the two, the Doctor stood, his non-existent lips up in a sneer. Oh come on!

_______
Wooo! Did it!

Word Count: 1482

Tell me of any errors!

Ta ta!