Chapter 13 - Doctor

My thing is glitching. It says that this should be part 16 but its only chapter 13.... wattpad is haunted

Also I need a doctor. I have indigestion problems and I think I need help..

Enjoy
____

The elevator came to a screaching stop, its metal doors opening wide. Six still clutching onto Mono's arm, walked in sync with him. The hallway was pitch black, no lights no nothing. Using his free arm, he pulled out his tourch, it making a click noise as he turned it on. The first thing that stood out was toes. They stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the darkness. It sent shivered down Mono's spine. Slowly walking down the corridor, Mono took his time to analyze the area. Bodies covered by a sheet of plastic lay atop seperate metal tables. The only thing the sheet of plastic did not cover were the sicking sight of peoples feet.

Six's grip tightened on Mono's arm. Mono could feel his face heat up, doing his best to ignore the strange warm feeling. Turning a corner, they entered a room that was covered coner to coner with different sizes of filing cabinets. Every wall was laced in storage components except for one. That one wall was emtpy, with the exception of nails that have been hammered into it. In the middle of the room a light swung, the light revealing to be a stack of fleshy faces. Mono felt sick. From the flesh and blood of dead townsfolk came the creation of new skin faces. Mono may never have seen anything who wore those masks, but he new they served the purpose of hiding deformities. Hiding mistakes.

When Mono felt a pressure on his upper arm, he looked down to see Six shoving her nose in his arm. Thats when the smell hit him. It was like a wave from a tsunami. It was the putrid scent of discarded rotting flesh. It brought tears to Mono's eyes. In rapid movements, the two made it out of the room. His eyes still stung from the horrid smell. With his blurry eyesight, Mono looked about. He could tell that this was the storage room due to a handfull of towels and extra mannequin parts laying on each shelf.

A loud creaking noise made Mono freeze. With his tourch still on, he moved it to face up towards the ceiling, and what he and Six saw was grotesque. It was the man who operated the whole Hospital. Cutting his flashlight, he and Six crouched down, creeping towards a small gap inbetween the metal shelving system. Six had stopped hugging Mono's arm and returned to holding his hand. He could feel her nerves, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't afraid of the gaint upside down caterpillar man.

The big man bent backwards from his place on the ceiling, letting Mono and Six get a good look at his deformed face. His lips were chewed through, leaving a gap that reveaild his sharp yellow teeth. His eyes were rolled back while his skin sagged around the rest of his face, framing it. The man also possessed no nose. I wics I had no nose right now, Mono internally growled as a strong scent of guts and gore hit his nostrils. Next to him he saw Six fight back a gag.

Soon the big man pulled himself back onto the ceiling and crawled away, his excess skin dragging behind him. The man rounded a secondary shelving system, which appeared to lead to a more spacious area. Gently pulling on Six' arm, he led her to the second shelf, hopping up into a small space.

The big man crawled along the ceiling, hitting a swining light along his way. He moved about on the ceiling stopping when he reached a huge metal table that was in the center of the room. The man got on his knees and started to fiddle with a body that layed bellow him. The body had no arms and legs but it did have a plastic ball for a head. But the man just popped it off, placing it into a small container next to him. Mono wanted to look away, but he was intrigued with the fact that no blood spilt from the body. Its insides were fluff. He watched as the man checked the body before stuffing his finger in the necks stuffed fluff and smelling it. What the hell Caterpillar man..... Surgeon? Oh I got it The Doctor.

The two sat there for a few minutes, Mono memorizing the Doctors patterns. He went from table in the middle to, the green cabinets in the far corner of the room that most likely held operation tools, to the shelves him and Six where at. Mono observed as the Doctor prepared to move and the second he did, Mono quickly jumped from the shelves, with Six in hand, and rushing under the center table.

Once the Doctor moved to his second position, Mono rushed to a small hole in the wall, making sure Six was with him. Once the two crawled through the hole, they ended up in a room full of beds and limp mannequins. Mono was about to come out from under the bed but was stopped by Six. Mono looked back at her but at the sound of crawling and grunting, he peeked his head from under the bed only to see The Doctor making his way towards his patients. His skin wiggled in disturbing ways as he went from patient to patient along the walls, pulling on legs and lifting of heads. It crept Mono out. A man was playing dolls with real life people.

Mono felt Six pull on his arm leading him from bed to bed. The Doctor shuffled about, causing the ceiling light to swing. Every time the Doctor stopped moveing he bent down and lifted a bed that was nearest to him. Thats when Mono understood, The Doctor knew they where there. Mono started to speed up to Six's pace. His hand was still holding hers, and boy was he glad. His heart pounded as he heard the Doctor catching up to them.

Then the worst happened. There was no more beds to cover them. The two where trapped, hiding under the last bed that was in the row against the wall. Oh, thats not good. Six tapped his shoulder causing Mono to look at her. She pointed towards a gate, just like the ones on the upper level. The bars were thick but spaced out. On the other side of the gate was a lever, a lever that was low enough for Six to grab. Mono understood what Six wanted to do. She let go of Mono's hand and begun to sneak her way. No! Mono grabbed her wrist making her look back. Thats when he saw a glimps of her eyes. They shone with determination. But he didn't have enough time to see her eye colour. Six nodded, her raincoat protecting her from the frigid air. Mono took a steady breath, letting go of the girls wrist.

Six smiled before running towards the gate. From behind, Mono could hear how the Doctor was closing in, coming closer to where Mono was hiding under the bed. Mono watched as Six pushed her way past the bars, and made her way to the lever. She leaped up, grasping onto the lever. As it clicked down the cell doors opened with a loud buzz. The Doctor screached. Six! Mono's heart stopped. She had no where to hide. The Doctor came draging his body to where Six stood. Her body trembled as the Doctor gave a sickining chuckle. He bent down, and with his grubby fat hands snatched Six up.

Mono was frozen in place. He couldn't do anything. He could praticly hear the Doctor grin. With joyful motions, The Doctor hobbled along the roof. Six cried. He could hear her. What Mono didn't notice is that he had his own tears falling fromhis face. Six. No not her. SIX!

____

Cliffhanger baby!

Word count: 1368

Hope you enjoyed this, tell me of any mistakes.

Also I am planing to update either every 2nd day or every 3rd day because we got alot of chapters to go through.... but they wont go down in quality

Bye byeee!!