Epilogue- Lighthouse

Its dark, pitch black. It was cold and wet. The smell of salt was so over powering Mono could taste it. Mono scrunched his hands, feeling wet sand clump under his fingers. Trying to open his eyes, a harsh sunlight pierces his vision. Shutting his eyes, Mono moves his arms. Pain shot through his body. His muscle ached while his skin felt like it had been thrown in a fire pit. Turning his head to the other side to face away from the sun, despite the pain it caused him, Mono opened his eyes. His wet, brown hair clouded his vision. Sand surounded him, with waves crashing on the shore. The sound was soothing, seeming to heal Mono's pain. The calming noise reminded him of his love. Six. Her sweet voice, and beautiful eyes. Six....

Mono jumped to his feet. Scorching pain flaired in his body, almost causing Mono to fall flat on his face.. Six was not next to him. Panic overpowerd his pain. He needes to find Six. Looking around Mono discovered he wasn't on the mainland anymore, he was on a miniature island. Nothing but a few rocks and a red and white striped lighthouse. "Six!" Mono yelled with desperation. His heart clenched. Mono cupped his hands around his mouth, "SIX!" No, no, no! Mono started to limp around the shoreline. He yelled out Six's name over and over. His leg flaired. Falling to one knee, Mono looked to his leg and saw a huge tear in his shirt, which covered a massive gash on his abdomen. He gritted his teeth as touched the wound.

His eyes soon landed on a still body on the shore, with the yellow of a raincoat reflecting the sun. "SIX!" Hobbling over, Mono bent down next to the girl. "Six?" He whispered. Gently he pushed her onto her back. "Six?" Placing his cool hands on her face, she grumbled. Peeking an eye open she met Mono's gaze. Mono sighed, relieved. "You hands are like ice. Please get them off my face." Mono smiled, taking his hands off her face. She slowly sat up, wincing as she moved her injured leg. "Where are we?" She asked. Mono shrugged. "No clue," he sat next to her watching the ocean crash onto the sandy shore, "but there is a lighthouse behind us." Six glanced over her shoulder. "I bet there are monsters in there." Mono chuckled, "well for now love, lets just enjoy this moment of peace." Six's face flushed as he called her love, but she kept her face towards the ocean.

Together they sat watching the view, but what they didn't know was that something was watching them.
_________
And this is where the story ends folks.

Word count: 419

Total Book word count: 56,361 (damn)

Now its time I take my final bow.... or is it?

(Check the books bio)