Chapter 11 - Hospital

Yay, a Six Perspective!  Woo!
Hope you like it and have fun playing Little Nightmares 2! I know I will OwO

(I live in Australia so this chapter is going to be published on the 10th for those in the northern hemisphere but its the 11th for me so...)

Enjoy the floofs.... and graphic stuff
__________

Six felt weird. Cold. Her body limp as she floated in a black lake. She felt the water enter her lungs when she inhaled, but sje didn't choke. When was I a fish? She could feel the salt burn in her throat as she breathed, her ears picking up the calming sound of waves crashing on a shore line. Taking in the moment, for once in her life, she was relaxed. Not worring about anything. Her heat thumped to the rythm of the waves. Unfortunately her stress free moment faded. Mono-

Six felt her ear drums burst at the deafing sound of T.V static. Six covered her ears with her hands in pain. Colours flashed by her eyes, blinding her. Six yanked on her raincoats hood, trying to cower from the flashed of light. Her mind rushed, her stomach turning. Does she cover her ears or cover her eyes. It hurt.

Suddenly, her body jerked backwards. Her body crashed onto cold hard pavement causing Six to feel winded. Ow. She felt freezing air prick against her skin. Fluttering her eyes open, her eyes opened to a bright light shining straight into her face. Wincing, Six rolled over to her side. There she saw Mono laying on his back. He sat up and looked around. Mono looked over at Six. Their gazes meet. They sat there, gazing. Mono was the first to break the staring contest. I wonder what he looks like under his mask. Surprised at her own thought, she shook it off and watched as Mono stood up.

Six didn't want to move. Her stomach was still churning from what happened moments ago. Six closed her eyes, just laying there. She opened the to the sound of foot steps next to her head. She saw feet right next to her. Looking up, she saw Mono tliting his head, his paper mask moving slightly sideways. "You okay," his soft voice soothed Six's ears. Shutting her eyes again, she nodded, humming in response. 

Taking a breath through her nose, she smelt the revolting scent of rotting flesh. Jolting into a sitting position Six plugged her nose with her hands. From behind, Mono flashed his light on Six's small form. "Careful, it smells." He informed. Rolling her eyes, Six stood up. Following the light from mono's torch, the sights they saw where creepy to say the least. Mannequins where placed around a room with a t.v in the middle.  Thats when Six realised that they where in a hospital of some sort. The tiles where a pale blue with blood seeping into the cracks. The walls where white with odd water stains.

Beside her Mono mumbled, "lovely." Looking over at Mono, he stared at a figure with no head on a wheelchair. Lovely indeed. Shivering, Six scrambled over to Mono's side. She felt him brush his hand against hers, asking for permission to hold her hand. Without hesitation Six took it, glad for the reassurance she wasn't alone anymore. The two wandered around for a bit, before climbing some creaky stairs. The second floor was barely different from the lower level.

It stunk, was full of mannequins and had odd marks over the walls. Gulping, Six stuck closer to Mono. She squeezed on his hand, as if making sure he was really here. Venturing along the level, the two found an elevator. Next to it was a huge handle, next to it empty power bettery slots. "Hey, I'm gonna quickly check if the lever works." Six nodded at Monos words. Her hand felt cold as Mono went to the lever. She crossed her arms, knowing his attempts on pulling the lever down wont work. But he tried. And boy did he try.

Eventually Mono growled in anoyance and faced Six. Looking past her loose strands of hair, she could see Mono's pout. Six gently shook her head. "Oh and I suppose you know how to work the lift." Six cocked her eyebrow, even if Mono couldn't see it. She nodded and pointed to the empty battery slots. Mono followed her finger. "Oh," was all he replied with.

Mono scratched the back of his neck. Six shook her head, face palming herself. Mono cleared his throat causing her to look up. "Which way, left" he swung his torch left, "or right," he then turned his light right. Six felt her jump out of her skin as she saw a mannequin chilling on a bench. Its body was severed from its head, it loosely being held in its own hands.

Instantly Six pointed in the opposite direction, Mono nodding. "Good choice," he hesitantly mumbled, before turning and walking away with haste. Six followed absent-mindlessly, scampering next to the teen. They both turned a corner and entered an arched doorway. Once Mono's light lit the room up it took a moment for what they saw to register. And when it did, Six felt sick. Mannequin parts mixed with human limbs where scattered around the room. Black body bags where piled in a dark corner for everyone to forget and ignore. A huge blue dentist chair lay flattened out with a destroyed corpse layed on top, with a huge metal device haging from the celieng with dozens of small glass orbs attached to the round device.

"C-come lets hurry," Mono whispered in Six's ear softly. Agreeing, Six followed Mono closely, fearing loseing him in the sea of death. Six felt the hair on her skin rise, her muscles tightening. Reaching the other side of the room, Six let a breath out. In that moment did she only realize she was clinging to Mono's arm. Like lightning, Six let go of his arm, her face on fire. She saw him sneak a glance at her before looking away, pretending like nothing happened.

The two ended up in a hallway of plastic hands. Odd. "Hey Six," Mono held a chuckle, "I'm sure this room will be handy." Six cringed at the joke, answeing him with a silent "no," and walking away from him. Mono laughed at his joke. Six puffed out her chest, annoyed. "Six come back," Mono giggled. Six turned her face towards Mono pulling her tounge out before continuing on her way. She could hear Mono still laughing at his horible joke. She knew he was only trying to lighten to the moon, but that joke was just awful. "Six," Mono wheezed, "I'm sorry."

Six folded her arms, as the childish teen behind her proceeded to die. She searched around the room, looking for anything of intrest. All she saw where hands, hands, a duck and more hands in cages. She grumbled in anoyance. Taking a few more steps forward, she felt a sudden pinch on her foot. She stopped dead in her tracks as waves of pain started to throb on the bottom of her foot.

Gazing down, Six saw a trail of glass leading to a smashed glass door. Forgetting about the pain from her foot, Six took a step forward before yipping as a puppy would. Lifting her foot, she saw the tiny shard of glass stuck in her foot. Gently, she pulled it out, tiny drops of blood dripping down her foot. She analyzed the tiny wound for a few more seconds. "Whats wrong," the sudden voice made Six whip herself around. Tripping over with her one foot, Six began to fall back. Instictivly, she grabbed onto the nearest this which happened to be a familiar brown coat.

Six felt her body land on the cold ground, extra weight collapsing ontop of her. Looking up to see what fell on her, she was flustered to find it was Mono. Man he is close. Shaking her head clear, Six tried pushing Mono off. "Sorry," Mono hurriedly murmured. He pulled himself up before offering Six help. Gladly, she took it. Dusting herself off, she could see how Mono watched her. Probably worried. Six meet his gaze and pointed over to the smashed glass. He followed her pointed finger and nodded towards Six.

The two, careful not to step on any glass, crawled through the glass door. They found themselves in another room full of limbs in boxes, but all where plastic, non where of flesh and bone. Mono glanced down at Six,  shrugging.

Wondering through the room, one thing stood out to six. A hand that was attached to a limp plastic figure. The hand didn't appear to be fake, more lifelike. Shivering, she quickened her pace to keep up with Mono. When he suddenly stopped, Six ran into his back. Mono gave a light chuckle.

Before them was a huge shelf, with bars surrounding its contents. Mono nudged Six's shoulder. She looked at him before following his gaze. A box of hands appeared to lay infront of a small hole the two could fit through. Smiling to herself, Six walked up to the box with Mono, grabbing onto the rounded edge of a handle. Just as they where about to pull, something shifted behind them.

Six could feel Mono grow tense. She looked over he shoulder, only to see nothing. About to look away the noise came again. A little scuttling noise. Scratch, scratch. Which soon became louder and louder until it started to sound like the snapping of bones. Thats when she saw it, the hand that she spotted before. It twisted and turned, fighting its restraints. Before CRACK! It was free. The hand was alive. Oh f-
____

There is totally no implications of swearing in this book, haha...

Word count: 1657 words

Tell me of any mistakes!
See ya