Chapter 31 - Rhythmic Beats

Okay *breaths* okay. So I may be less active on here because of life but that does not mean you can go and be rude in the comments. Not naming any names but please be nice and don't be disrespectful.

And to the majority who is nice, 1, thank you, 2,  yes I dealt with that other person. I have reported them and deleted most of their comments. (Some i need to leave for evidence). And I am so sorry that happened.

Anyways. Hi I am alive...... Enjoy the story!
_________

Flesh, bone and eyes pool around the two. Mono franticly tries to avoid the flesh as he runs towards the door Six in tow. His breath is raged with panic. The tower knows we are here, it is feeding.  

As they reach the door Mono quickly pulls it open. Its hinges groaned in pain as it swung open. Monos eyes widened, his blood rushing cold. The hall of stairs was no longer there. It was now an old living room with torn up chairs and broken walls that let in the purple light.  

Mono turns as he hears the flesh cry out his name. He can hear their voices burn into his skull. Mono, Mono, MONO!  He shakes his head, holding it in one hand.

The flesh stars to pour down from the ceiling, its slimy body seeping through the cracks. Six gives a panicked bark, before she picks up Mono in one of her big hands.  Mono watches as she dodges the pulsating flesh. Its multiple eyes follow the two with an angered stare.

She quickly takes him to the other side of the lounge, avoiding all of the torn up furniture. On the other side of the lounge there was no door that led out. Mono felt his heart rate quicken as Six kept running towards the wall. “Six?” she doesn’t listen. “Six!” She keeps running at the wall. “SIX!” Mono lifts his arms to cover his face as Six rams into the wall. Brick and concrete fly, smashing even more as it collided with the floor. 

The newly discovered room was huge, with fancy glass chandeliers hanging from above. It was very empty for a room so big, it only held a few scraps of paper and one or two televisions. 

Six huffs as Mono uncovered his face. Her breath was rugged, he limbs shook. Mono looked up at Six, worry lacing his features. Her face was contorted in pain as she started to limp across the empty room. “Six? Whats wrong?” She glances down at Mono and their eyes meet. Pain glistens in her eyes. Mono didn’t like it. He wanted nothing more than to take her pain away, but the problem was he didn’t know what her pain was. Is she hurt from ramming the wall?  

Mono opened his mouth to speak but was cut off when the flesh came crashing in. The meaty substance ate through the ceiling causing the beautiful chandeliers to come crashing down. Six yelped, her feet taking off.  

The chandleries fine glass pieces shattered. Its sharp shards digging into Six’s back, feet and arms. She pulled Mono close, protecting him from the tiny glass bullets as she ran.  

Six runs, trying to keep Mono safe as sharp glass shards dig in her skin. Blood stained her clothes. Six.  

She continued to run and as the last chandelier fell she wasn’t quick enough. It fell on her. Her body crumpled like a piece of paper. He legs gave in and she tumbled. She swiftly moved her hand holding Mono from under her. Her body thumped on the floor, with the chandeliers metal rods and glass pieces digging into her back.  

“SIX!” 

The flesh froze in place. 

Blood dripped to the floor, her eyes pricked with tears. Her fingers lessened around Mono’s waist letting him escape. He rushed to her side. He placed his frozen hands on her face. His heart shattered like the glass as he saw her laying there.