Chapter 20 - Barber

Look at that majestic face people... its *cries* its beautiful.

Ahh sorry that this is late! I had alot of work to do and I was animating/drawing alot. I AM SO SORRY! But thanks for 74K reads and 2.7 votes!!! *hugs everyone*

Also, no I haven't gotton the Hard To The Core achievement yet, I was about to finish the janitor section when his flippin hand got me.

Enjoy!!
_____

The Barber, slowly made his way towards the two. His steps where unsteady and wonky. His body wobbled after every step causing his hands to constantly snap the sissors. Mono snatched up Six's hand. He rushed under the long table top, pulling Six along. He knealed down, praying that the chairs singular metal leg will cover them. Holding his breath, his eyes watched the small feet of the Barber tremble by. The Barbers grey, rotten toes stuck out from his tiny shoes, wiggling with every step. Mono felt his empty stomach flip.

The Barber grunted, making his way back and forth, searching for the two teens. Mono poked his head from under the wooden desk, waiting for his and Six's chance to escape. The moment the Barber twirled, his hunched back facing the two, Mono sneaked past, Six in hand. His heart drummed against his ribs. The pale floor was cool on his feet as he slowly crept behind the Barber.

Mono looked over his shoulder. Keeping his gaze on the Barber as he wobbled about behind them. Six suddenly pulled on his arm, trying to pull him towards her. Mono was confused as to why she was pulling his arm. Turning his head forward, he walked straight into a wooden table leg. Wack! Oh. That’s why. The small, colourless wooden table wobbled on its weak legs, trembling at the sudden contact. It shook about, its small drawers clattering on their insides. Mono flinched, fear flashing in his eyes.  

Quickly letting go of Six’s hand, Mono held onto the skinny leg. Six did the same but with an opposite leg. His skin pricked, his muscles tense. Unable to steady the table, it tipped over with a loud, CRASH! Mono stood perfectly still. His shoulders were raised as his arms covered his body. Panic fuelled Mono’s movements as he peeked behind his back. His brown eyes widened as the Barber slowly spun his body around to face the two teens. 

At the corner of his eye he saw Six back away from the Barber in small, unnoticeable steps. Her full body facing the hair man, her hands raised. The Barbers permanent smile grew. A broken, dark chuckle ruptured from the man’s throat. With his worn, curled fingered hand, he snapped his long scissors.  

“Six…” The Barber took an irregular step forward. “Run!” At those word the Barber rushed them. Mono spun on his heel before running. His surroundings blurred by, all a mix of wood and pavement. With his gaze searching, he found a hiding spot. Sliding, Mono hid under a drawer, the darkness covering him.  

His breath got caught in his throat, as a yellow raincoat wasn’t next to him. Without thinking, Mono popped out from under the dresser. Worry was drawn on his face, his head turning left and right. “SIX!” Six was far behind, limping. The Barber was closing in on her, his steps barley faster than Six’s.

Mono ran to Six with no hesitation. Mono kept running, The Barber had made it to her. No. Six’s fell onto her hand and knees as her injured leg gave way from underneath her. No! The Barber opened his rusty scissors, lifting them high. Mono could see a flash of fear in Six’s eyes, as she looked up at him. NO!  

Mono dived. His Body collided with Six’s. The Barbers scissors chomped, missing Mono by a millimetre as the two teens went flying past. Crashing onto the wooden floor, Mono tumbled. Ignoring the burning pain in his body, he jolted his eyes open. His eyes meeting Six. She was laying on her side, her face next to his.  

Six’s eyes fluttered open. They were beautiful. Her eyes where a deep, bright amber, burning like a fire light. Her eyes where mesmerizing. It made Mono’s world completely fade away. He forgot what was happening and who he was. All his mind could comprehend was how gorgeous Six’s eyes were. 

A sharp metal snip brought Mono back into reality. Shaking his head, Mono turned to face the Barber. He towered over the two, his round body blocking out the shine from a hanging light above. His white apron swaying as he walked, his brown pants and green shirt tightly hugging his sagging body. His pig nose sniffled, his feet stomping. Pushing to his knees, Mono frowned. His hands balled into fists. Next to him Six whined.

Instantly ignoring the oncoming enemy, Mono turned all his attention to his female companion. She was still on her side, but she was curled up into a ball, her hand pressing her wounded leg into her chest.  

Mono placed his hand on Six’s hands as she clutched her leg. Her pained face looked up. Six had tears pricking her amber eyes. Softening his expression, Mono cautiously helped Six to sit up. Still clutching her knee, Mono silently sighed. She was not going to be able to move. Glancing up, The Barber took another unsteady step. His miniature foot landed sideways on the floor, causing him to collapse onto a nearby desk. The Barber grumbled.

“Go,” Six whispered. Her voice cracked from the pain. She gritted her teeth as another wave came. She tilted her head, staring at Mono, waiting for him to leave. Mono gave her a weak smile. Shifting his weight, Mono sat down. His hands moving to wrap around his legs. Six lifted her head from her knee. Her eyes shone with confusion. Mono chuckled. Mono placed a hand in-between his and Six’s body, leaning on it. He could feel all the small splinters piercing his hand. “I told you. I am not going nowhere. Not without you.” A happy smile filled her face, tears streaming down. She has been all alone… all this time.  

 Six suddenly attacked him in a hug. Ignoring the Barber and his struggles to walk. Six buried her face into Mono’s neck, her body jolting as she wept. Mono was happy that she was opening herself to him. With a relaxed exhale, Mono wrapped his arms around Six, drawing circles on her back. Her wounded leg sat in-front from the two, unable to get anymore hurt.  

Mono closed his eyes, listening as Six’s breathing evened out. She hugged him tighter, as if she were to let go he would disappear. A loud crash made Mono open his eyes. Not moving an inch, he glared at the Barber at the corner of his eyes. The man wonkily made his way over. Mono continued to gently draw on Six’s back. “It’s okay.” He softly hushed. Six’s sobs became less and less, her stiff muscles relaxing. The Barber lifted his long, rusty scissors over the two. His tired hands shaking. Mono again closed his eyes. “It’s okay.” 

_______
Thank you Ghost32005 for helping me with the eye colour of Six. (I will now randomy choose people to help me with certain details)

Word count: 1234

Tell me of any mistakes!!

See y'all later!