Chapter Thirty Seven - Mum

CHAPTER 37

[Niall’s POV]

            When I woke up, I was no longer outside, but rather in Harry’s bedroom, on his waterbed. Harry was sound asleep next to me with his hair all tossed. I didn’t want to get up and ruin this moment, so I snuggled further into Harry’s skin, more than I already was. Naturally, his arm wrapped around me his body turned so it would face me. He was waking up, but still had his eyes closed.

            “G’morning.” His voice was raspy and deep, just how it always was every morning we wake up together. Not saying anything, I gave him a quick kiss, “What do you want to do today.” Harry was now pushing himself up, resting against his headboard. His eyes were fixed on me as I let out a sigh, “What is it?”

            “I have the rehearsal graduation today, remember? I can’t do anything. I have to get ready to go.” It was rather upsetting having to leave Harry for the day when all I wanted was to just be with him and only with him, “And then I’m having dinner with my mum, Zayn, Eleanor, Liam, and Louis.” I continued, remembering more of my pre-made plans, “And then Zayn, Liam, and Louis are spending the night at my place.” I frowned.

            “Why the frown? You’re in for an exciting day, love!” Harry seemed completely fine and cheerful.

            “I wanted to repeat last night, but only, I wanted to be the dominant one.” I laughed, and so did Harry, but little did he know, I was being completely serious.

            “Well its ten right now, when do you need to be picked up by because we go right now.” He whispered, trying to roll on top of me. Another sigh left my mouth as I pushed him away.

            “Mum’ll be here in thirty minutes. I should probably get a shower.” I frowned, pouting out my bottom lip, but Harry was quick to kiss it, assuring me that there were going to me a lot more opportunities for sex, but only one for graduating. He was right, of course, and so I got up and went to his shower. The air was cold against by skin, but it was a feeling I grew to accept, seeing as how I tended to wake up naked a lot whenever I was with Harry. 

            My shower felt quick, but in reality, I was in there for a solid twenty minutes. When I was out and fully clothed, I heard my Harry talking to someone downstairs, and it was a female voice. As I made my way down the stairs I was confused when I recognized the voice as my mum’s, “What’re you doing here so early?” I asked casually, as I turned into Harry’s kitchen. Both adults looked up at me with smiles on their faces.

            “I just wanted to see how the rest of your night went. While you were in the shower Harry showed me what he set up in the backyard. It looked beautiful! I can only imagine how magical it must’ve looked all lit up in the night sky!” My mum clapped her hands together and gushed over Harry’s gesture. I felt my face redden in embarrassment, but Harry didn’t seem to mind at all.

            “Yeah it was pretty magical.” I slowly agreed, standing awkwardly still. I was shuffling on my feet, watching Harry talk to my mum. It was so weird, having him appear so adult-like. They made jokes and we laughing together, and I just stood there, still blushing like a mad man.