Chapter Eighteen - Family Violence

CHAPTER 18

[Louis’ POV]

I couldn’t help but to let out small cries of pain, “Fuck.” I grabbed onto Liam’s wrists, surely scratching them up with my fingernails. I closed my eyes and squeezed out some lone tears. I wasn’t crying, but the mixture of pain and pleasure were making my eyes water, “Liam.” I groaned out, throwing my head back. I took one hand off of Liam and started touching myself.

We were both naked on my bed and he was ten inches inside of me and it felt so good. We had been doing it for about fifteen minutes, and I still hadn’t stretched out to his width and length. Liam was panting and I knew he was over going slow and wanted to pick up the pace and ram me. I swallowed, “Go for it.” And that’s all the assurance he needed before he started snapping his hips into me, slapping his skin on mine.

I screamed and pumped my fist faster, matching the speed of Liam. My bed was creaking and I was sure my entire house was polluted with the sounds brought on by sex. Luckily no one was home. To withstand the pain I had to squint my eyes, and through what little vision I had I could see Liam sweat, and fuck, did he ever look good when he was sweaty and worked up.

“Louis, I gotta let go.” Liam mumbled.

“Together.” I grunted, pumping faster and harder. Liam pulled out of me and I ignored the sudden sting and we pumped our lengths together, Liam hunched over me, sucking on my neck. With my free I started patting on his abs, giving him a signal that I was about to blow. He let go of my neck and pushed himself up and he started shouting and I began scream his name.

Then we both at the same time released our loads and our white messes mixed together and created a large pool on my stomach. Liam fell on top of me, splattering our fluids between the two of us. I opened my eyes and rolled my neck so I could see past him and when I did I let out a loud shout, making Liam jump up subtly.

“Get out.” Liam looked down at me in confusion, “I said get out.” He at first thought it was me who was speaking, but he turned to look behind him and my father was standing in my doorframe, his chest beating fast. Liam jerked of my bed and started cleaning himself off and putting on his clothes. I slowly copied his movements, my father watching our soiled bodies in disgust.

When we were dressed my father rushed Liam out of my room, pushing him aggressively down our small flight of stairs. I screamed out, but my father simply ignored me and started pushing Liam out of my house. I ran after my father and cried for Liam. When I met them at the front door my father cursed out both Liam and me. I tried to fight my father away, but he retaliated by punching me in the face. I fell backwards. I started crying. This time there was no pleasure and it was all pain. Physical and emotional pain.

But I didn’t know what hurt most, the fact my dad punched me, or the fact that he easily turned back to Liam, shouting at him, and not caring that he punched his son in the face.

[Niall’s POV]

The next day at school I sat in English, bored and tired. The previous night I had gone home after dinner and mended things with my mum. She told me she had given Harry her permission to be with me. So naturally I had to be forgiving. Though, Zayn wouldn’t come out of his room last night.

“Hi, Niall.” I turned to the sweet voice and saw Eleanor sitting down at her desk, “How’re you?” When she sat down we talked until class started. I told her I was doing better and feeling better too. I also apologized again for the whole Louis mix up, but she brushed it aside,