UPDATE

SO GUYS...

I got an inbox message [you know who you are] and they asked me about Chapter 16's smut scene and why I edited it out.

So, I explained to them why, but then I thought, 'woah, this is the only person who actually inboxed me and asked me about it who had something valid to say.'

And that made me go read the comments on CHAPTER 16 and CHAPTER 26, both of which were smut chapters, and a lot of you weren't happy but never actually inboxed me???

IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT AND YOU ALL HATED IT, YOU SHOULD'VE HAVE INBOXED ME. Back then, I was crummy with responding to comments, but now I try to reply to them all.

With that being said...

Chapter 16 - Waterbed

And

Chapter 26 - Thirsty

Have been edited again. This time, the smut is in there, so if you want to go read it then please, go right ahead. I won't delete it again.

I tried to message everyone I could in the comments about the smut returning, so hopefully they get it in their notifications.

I'm sorry if what I did a few months ago ruined the story for you, but hopefully this makes up for it? 

This update post may be deleted, but I may keep it if any old readers who don't know I posted the smut again return to the story and don't know I edited the smut back in.

Bye ^_^