Chapter Ten - I'm So Sorry

CHAPTER 10

[Niall’s POV]  

“So then you’d just carry the x over and divide by negative one, and that gives you your x value. See, love? It’s that easy.” Harry whispered into my ear as he showed me how to do the question I was stuck on. He gently took my hand in his and kissed it, “I think you’re catching on.” I looked over to his flawless face and got lost in his perfection. This man was absolutely beautiful. I love the emerald jewels he had for eyes – they always stole my breath away. And the way his hair naturally curled and stood up looked just so damn sexy.

“Thanks.” I smiled warmly and put my pencil down, resting my hands on Harry’s table. It was Sunday afternoon and I was sat in his house for one of my tutoring sessions. I honestly respected the fact that he cared so much about to me to spend extra time working with me to practice math.

“It’s nearly dinner time Niall, shouldn’t I take you home soon?” Harry asked me as he leaned away, resting his back on the chair’s back. I nodded slowly and sighed, not wanting to leave Harry at all. I reached across he table, closed my binder and put it into my bag and stood up from the table. I followed Harry to his front door and we both put our shoes on. I stood still as I waited from him and when he was ready to leave, he just stood there, starring at me, “One sec…” He whispered as he bent down, kissing me on the lips.

The feeling of his lips on mine never got old. We don’t kiss that much, so when we do I feel ecstatic and lightheaded. Harry knew this too. He was much older than I was so he could clam himself quicker, but whereas I was still seventeen, I was sent overboard. I felt as if Harry used this to his advantage to tease me or something because whenever he did kiss me, or let me kiss him, he would let his lips linger next to mine for a small bit before and after the kiss, teasing me – making me think that  he’d kiss me more. But he never does.

When he pulled away I caught a glimpse of his smile and I groaned in agony, wanting to taste his lips again. I actually came to the conclusion that if I’m alone, or away from Harry I start craving his attention and affection. Sometimes it worried me how accustomed I became to having him around me, either tickling my sides, gently kissing mere here and there, or just him teaching me Math. I just needed him.

Harry opened the door, the creak of the wood dragging me back to reality and out of my clouded thoughts. As I stepped out onto his very large front porch, I turned back to look into his house once more. Harry had a beautiful house. It was very modern and fun. He didn’t give me a tour yet, but he promised me that it’s soon to come. He was just finishing up his renovations in the basement and didn’t want me to see the mess. I turned around and walked to his car, getting in the passenger’s side and Harry drove me home. We drove in a peaceful silence, but as he pulled into my driveway he spoke out, “Will you go on a date with me?”

“A what?” I was taken aback, I honestly never expected him to want to take me on a date.

“Well, a date yes, but it’ll have to be in my house for obvious reasons,” Harry winked at me, “I’ll cook for us and we can rent movies and we can have desert. We can do lots of stuff, Niall.”

“I’d love to go on a date with you.” I smiled as Harry puckered his lips, wanting a kiss from me, “I can’t. Mum might be watching, but trust me, I want to kiss you so badly right now. Bye bye!” I jumped out of his car, waving a goodbye behind my back and ran into my house, greeting my mum with a hearty hello.