perfect morning - Lando Norris.

It's freezingly cold December, and you're enjoying your time with your boyfriend Lando, back home in Woking. You look at a clock on a wall, finding out it's half-past twelve. You roll over to the right side so you can see Lando. He's still peacefully sleeping. His arms are tucked underneath a duvet. A small smile on his face leaving you to assume he's dreaming about something delightful, perhaps even about you. His brown curly hair is so messy it makes you want to tangle your fingers in it. The thought of how you get so lucky to date him crossed your mind. He's everything you've ever dreamt of. A true British gentleman who makes you feel so comfortable and safe. He reminds you of the rain that tapping softly against your window at night, so tranquil and perfect.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." You tell him immediately after he opens his eyes. You watch him stretch out, he slightly shivers when the room temperature hits now his untucked arms. When his eyes meet yours, a grin appears on his face.

"Morning, princess. Are you watching me for a long time?" A question leaves his mouth. He doesn't mind being watched while sleeping since he could fall asleep literally everywhere.

"Well, for a while. I just needed to take a moment to adore you." You admit. There's nothing wrong with that. He's your boyfriend, after all. You know you have to enjoy every morning when you're able to cherish him because you have only a few of them, thanks to your busy schedules.

"I could get easily used to these mornings." He mutters and burrows in the duvet again. He doesn't look like he's about to get up, quite the opposite actually. You just smile at him since you're used to it.

"Me too, Lan. Me too." You gave him a kiss on the cheek and got up. Leaving your bedroom just in the underwear gripes Lando's attention, and he thinks about getting up, but then he reconsiders this decision and stays in bed.

You make your way to the kitchen. Like every morning when you were together, you're preparing a cup of black coffee for Lando and a cup of tea for you. You'd say it was a sort of tradition. Your phone vibrates on the counter, and you giggle a little when you find out it's a message from Lando. Come back soon cause I need you under cover for another hour or two.

"All I wanna do is never leave this room," Lando mutters when you come back. You're watching him from another side of the bed, he's sipping his hot coffee. When he puts the cup on a nightstand, a genuine smile appears on his face. You'd swear it'd be a perfect morning even if it's raining or it's pouring.

"Well, I can make us something for breakfast and then we can stay in bed for a little longer." You suggest, but he doesn't seem to be astonished by your suggestion. Even though, he loves your pancakes from oatmeal that you learn because of his strict diet.

"Or... I can have you for breakfast." A boyish smirk settles on his face. What a naughty boy, you thought. To be fair, he isn't the only one who's naughty because you kinda like his idea as well.

For the second time, you look at the clock. Another two hours are gone, and you highly doubt you'll be able any soon to make Lando and yourself breakfast or to be specific dinner.

"Now I know why all my friends tried to warn me. You have a bad influence on me." A whisper leaves your lips. Partly it's true. Your friends weren't really enthusiastic about you dating Lando. They thought he's gonna be away a lot which is gonna end up with your broken heart. But you didn't listen to them. Lando's charm made you fall hard, so you couldn't resist, and you even didn't want to.

"Well, but you know I'm perfect for you." His answer doesn't surprise you. He's right. He's perfect for you. You giggle a little, but after that, you stay quiet. There's a silence for a minute before Lando decides to speak up again.

"The sun is setting, and I don't evеn know what we did all day long, but we got all night too." You're able to see that boyish smirk again. It's like deja vu. You exactly know what's about to happen.

Sweat was dripping from your bodies, so you decided to have a shower. It was a few minutes after eleven when you both burrow in the duvets. For the first time in a long time, Lando falls asleep in your arms - feeling as comfortable and safe as ever.

"We don't gotta tеll nobody, I'm the little spoon."

♥︎daily reminder♥︎